Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
These break/chapter/break/chapter/break thing really let someone lose the focus about the manga. I would rather have a month break without any chapter then this, we cannot hype much chapters anymore since we going into a break again and again. It really hard to follow the manga and getting the feeling, I really break up someone...

How you guys feel about it, do you losing the focus aswell?

These break/chapter/break/chapter/break thing really let someone lose the focus about the manga. I would rather have a month break without any chapter then this, we cannot hype much chapters anymore since we going into a break again and again. It really hard to follow the manga and getting the feeling, I really break up someone...

How you guys feel about it, do you losing the focus aswell?
Not really, its just like the manga going biweekly temporarily. The problem is Oda has so much to address and balance, so even weekly it "seems" like the arc loses focus because he has to jump between 30 characters., tack on the breaks and it makes it harder. But in the long run, when the arc is over, I feel like Wano (so far) has been the most focused one piece has been in a LONG time.

I wonder if Black Maria calls Yamato a Young Master out of respect/sexual desire or he is really strong?
It really sounds like her personality, definitely. Regardless of how you look at it, King is sending them to find Yamato together. You could send any nameless henchman if he was a weak child. Even if he's a child (which I'm thinking teenager/Luffy's age myself), it does not mean he's not strong.

I wonder if Black Maria calls Yamato a Young Master out of respect/sexual desire or he is really strong?
probably just out of respect. though what's interesting here is that this term is commonly used for young people, so i can't expect Yamato to be any older than 20 for this term to refer to him. this just adds more fuel to the theory that he's around Momonosuke's age.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
This is the biggest stretch of my life ( at least for today ). But calling it now:
Black Maria is the former Princess/Queen of Amazon Lily. Fight me.

Status
Not open for further replies.