Chapter Discussion One Piece Chapter 980: Fighting Music

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
the amount of insecurity Zolo fans are showing in this thread is a sight to behold lmao happen every time Zoro get hit, wich happen in every encounter for him at this point

no one said Zoro was done for after he got cut, but the fact is he got cut, Apoo tagged him effortlessly and got a good hit on him, and no it wasn't a small hit, the cut covered most of his chest

Apoo dabbed on Zoro and Luffy this chapter, maybe Kidd is next

the amount of insecurity Zolo fans are showing in this thread is a sight to behold lmao happen every time Zoro get hit, wich happen in every encounter for him at this point

no one said Zoro was done for after he got cut, but the fact is he got cut, Apoo tagged him effortlessly and got a good hit on him, and no it wasn't a small hit, the cut covered most of his chest

Apoo dabbed on Zoro and Luffy this chapter, maybe Kidd is next
He TANKED the hit, why would we be insecure:suresure:

Awesome chapter. I love when Luffy-Zoro duo fights together, almost feels like they can overcome any obstacle no matter how difficult it is.

The panel of Zoro cutting the tower was hype and Kidd's reaction was also priceless.

Apoos power is more troublesome than I thought, but I still have some doubt how strong his attacks are. I am glad Kidd is getting his revenge. Probably Queen is going down first from Kaidos crew?

Most importantly, this chapter again showed us Oda doesnt give a fuck about powerscaling. Thats why it didnt make any sense for Zoro from going "nothing happened" to losing consciousness from a shitty attack from Killer.
Luffy, who is an endurance monster, as we have seen in impel down and very recently against Katakuri, is now fainting from Apoos shitty bomb attack 😂

The message is simple, stop looking for clues related to powerscaling always and focus more on the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.