Spoiler One Piece Chapter 980 Spoilers Discussion

Who would win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How's this ridiculous. Zoro, using an average attack, bested Hawkins who was using power up to go beyond his limit.

Now, Apoo fail to defeat Zoro with a surprise attack. If Zoro defeat some of the average attack then there is no issue. He doesn't have invincible skin. Even Oden has been hurt by folder.
Ya but this surprise attack thing has been overdone by Oda,

i hope the fights this arc don't just boil down to them getting the upper hand on each other by constantly pulling surprises. Granted this this is Zoro's first time fighting Apoo and seeing his abilities so I can forgive it, but i really want to see zoro counter attack in the next chapter, if oda makes this a katakuri thing where it took Luffy ages to figure out Katakuri was using his OP future sight to change his body shape to dodge attacks and not a logia then im gonna be annoyed, cause i don't want a long and boring, dragged out Apoo vs Zoro/Luffy fight.

H

Haoshoku

People need to remember that Apoo’s DF is pretty lethal. Dude took an arm and blew up an unsuspecting Kizaru into pieces with just two attacks. On non-logia figters, that’s pretty lethal especially with no knowledge of the fruit’s capabilities. Luffy and Zoro’s bodies aren’t poneglyphs when it comes to durability, they’re going to take considerable damage from someone like Apoo when they have no idea what they’re up against.

However I love the fact that Apoo is getting this moment, mans been hella underrated over the years. Good way to hype him up before he gets squashed by Kidd :dogood:

Status
Not open for further replies.