Spoiler One Piece Chapter 980 Spoilers Discussion

Who would win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

djiayebee

☆ 𝕊𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪 ☆
Lol people seriously, Apoo uses the attacks he used on Kizaru and you're already shitting on Luffy & Zoro. Kizaru can travel at the speed of light and he still got hit.

Apoo's attack is probably unblockable since he uses sound. You'll either have to be deaf or a music player to block his attack. Luffy tanked the explosion, Zoro got a scratch on his chest.
Exactly! That's the scary part about wave-based DF powers..... just like Foxy using his annoying power based on waves, he could make some clean hits coz the attack was almost impossible to avoid, does that make him stronger than Luffy or Zoro? Obviously not!

Apoo's power using sound waves sounds amazing coz it could have a very large diffusion area in addition to being invisible and almost never fail to reach its target if used as a sonar... I dont particularly like Apoo himself but i really want to see more about his fighting style!!!

At this point, I think you can really expect that the entire alliance will get their big L in the Fire Festival and to be honest, this chapter clearly hints a big defeat of them as well with huge collateral damage.
I have always believed that this battle on Onigashima was only the second round, the third one will very likely happen on Wano itself with more players such as Nekomamushi and whoever he convinced to come with him, the marines or CP0, Tama or Hiyori; with stronger Straw Hats and supernovas; with Kaido and the Calamities having already shown their hybrid forms and true power; and so the people of Wano can see the defeat of the ones who tyrannized and oppressed them Kaido and Orochi, like it happened with Arlong, Crocodile and Doflamingo.

Bogard

You can't win
Lmao just saw the Apoo panels, but it was to be expected
Reminder that Apoo's ability tricked Kizaru before in a surprised attack preskip. The beginning will probably be resolving around showing off the trick behind Apoo's ability. But when his ability will be exposed, it'd not be the same anymore
He even used the same attack on Kizaru lol

As mentioned here, understanding the trick behind his ability would be the key point of the early Apoo show off, but when his ability will be exposed, it'd not be the same anymore

I loved the way Oda introduced him though for 2reasons

- Hopefully the stupid Tobi-robbi > SNs because they have a rank higher without understanding the context will stop

- It hypes up the moment Kid squashes him/will squash him

Though to be fair, Kid is far more knowledgeable on Apoo's abilities than Luffy / Zoro are

Yep...I think this is the first time Oda made Luffy took second L that is not from the main antagonist.....:lusalty::josad:
But that makes the fire festival probably soo good, we can´t predict anymore who get a L or who get W in a battle, since the end result probably end in a overall defeat for the alliance, but still small matchups are important and that make it soo good.
The only problem with I have is that Luffy already getting in trouble(same for Zoro) before even facing the Calamities or other strong fighters, I would put Apoo with these feats on Flying six fighters lvl and now imaginen the battles with the alliance against the flying six or even harder, the calamities... I don´t even count at this point the Big mom pirates, that would be massacre at this point because Big mom pirates have also many many hax df ability users while the beast pirates having the physical power, the combo is too much for the alliance right now...

Do I feel bad for Luffy and Zoro? Yes I do, but the will make the fire festival even more unpredictable and im hyped already to see many matchups, now everything gonna start with this chapter, sadly the break will make it even harder for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.