Spoiler One Piece Chapter 980 Spoilers Discussion

Who would win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's obvious that Oda doesn't even bother to give any semblance of credibility to Luffy, Zoro or any of the Straw Hats' durability and endurance. A perfect case of the MC being as resistant as the plot needs him to be.
You saying this over and over again to make people agreed with you.

We dont even know How Apoo DF Works yet, the explosion that made Luffy faint was weird af, looks like exploded inside luffy mouth/body, and the Same explosion made an admiral body explode.

And luffy did get Ko by katakuri but always stand up as he did in this chapter too. But i can see too luffy be abelle to tank more punchs than explosions inside him.

For me makes sense with what we Saw, see and Will see of apoo DF Power.

Still not enough to justify these ridiculous gaps and inconsistencies, for example the fact that Luffy managed to somehow stay alive from Katakuri's eternizing and extreme beating of him whereas it took less grievous and numerous attacks and injuries for the Enraged Army to knock him out or that it took only that for Apoo to knock him out even temporally, or the fact that Zoro fainted after his fight with Killer despite the injury he got from him being nothing compared to the ones that Mr 1 inflicted on him at Alabasta. Mr 1 was litterally butchering him.
Obviously it's oda's fault, he's inconsistent as hell in Power level and lengths

We know that Luffy likes to goof around. And Zoro also gets serious only once he puts on his bandana. So Zoro being cut by another supernova with an ability unknown to them isn't dramatic. He is going to beat King anyways.
As @TheAncientCenturion said, now zoro got cut if he takes King and also Orochi or kill Kaido after that, Zoro's wank gonna be another level :myman:

ever heard...

fool me once, shame on me
fool me twice, shame on you.....

what is the point of having or putting yourself to death to learn some powerup which you are not going to use....what is the point of Zoro's speech in PH.....if not for Kidd, both would have been trashed or atleast Luffy would have been KOed instead of few seconds it will become hours without even knowing what KOed him...
More seriously, @Shura do you think FS is really something that luffy needed ? with someone who follows his emotions ? It was a waste of time for Luffy to learn FS. But it's an ability that the future PK requires, nothing more.
I don't think Apoo could trash L and Z, because one thing we shouldn't forget, is the fact that neither Luffy or Zoro attacked Apoo.

People are talking about everything but the question is : Could Apoo tank a direct and clean hit from current Luffy or Zoro ? we will see first if he manages to survive against the attack of kidd.

Still not enough to justify these ridiculous gaps and inconsistencies, for example the fact that Luffy managed to somehow stay alive from Katakuri's eternizing and extreme beating of him whereas it took less grievous and numerous attacks and injuries for the Enraged Army to knock him out or that it took only that for Apoo to knock him out even temporally, or the fact that Zoro fainted after his fight with Killer despite the injury he got from him being nothing compared to the ones that Mr 1 inflicted on him at Alabasta. Mr 1 was litterally butchering him.
Apoo power is a hax so it makes sense that he was able to do this to Luffy. His explosions probably work like the haki Luffy has been training to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.