Spoiler One Piece Chapter 980 Spoilers Discussion

Who would win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha, Context is everything. And you're bullshiting most of it.
Context? You really wanna talk about context?

Zoro was shown as someone who can symbolically take all of Luffy's burden in Thriller Bark, he was called "toughest member of crew" by Nami in Luffy's presence and Luffy didn't disagree.

You are going against established lore among straw hats if you take away Zoro being the toughest crew member

hahaha, Context is everything. And you're bullshiting most of it.
As per usual zoro's sword swallowers do, and this is just the begining. Your green boy is in for more humbling. This is what ive been waiting for, gonna be fun to troll the shit out of them.
Post automatically merged:

BN
:holdthisl:

Luffy was down while Zoro was carrying him :akasalt:
Luffy acting stupid or getting rekt by plot is nothing new, it is fun to see zoro getting owned by apoo tho. Fucking love it. More.

As per usual zoro's sword swallowers do, and this is just the begining. Your green boy is in for more humbling. This is what ive been waiting for, gonna be fun to troll the shit out of them.
Post automatically merged:

BN

Luffy acting stupid or getting rekt by plot is nothing new, it is fun to see zoro getting owned by apoo tho. Fucking love it. More.
Getting a slash means getting owned ? :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Some people are so dumb :gokulaugh:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
You know Luffy is fine the next page right?
Yes, he is fine BECAUSE Zoro took him to safety. Without Zoro, Apoo would have killed off future PK. :josad:
Because Luffy was stunned by a stronger atrack and Zoro took a weaker attack? Nice trolling
I think it was clear that explosions are no match to slashes, since as early as Pell negging mother of explosions.
Frickin Oven ate one and wasnt koed like Condom.
Like I told you earlier, quote me again the next time Zoro can handle himself against mid level supernova having not fought anybody stronger, as Luffy has.
I know you cant accept manga facts when Zoro looks better than Luffy and I have bad news for you, Wano will get far worse for Luffy while Zoro will show his limits finally and possibly increase them unless he is already too stronk for everyone. :catsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.