Spoiler One Piece Chapter 980 Spoilers Discussion

Who would win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck you Oda I will drop this fucking shit of a series after this chapter
You just ruined my excitement for the battle i have never seen more inconsistency in manga maybe with the exception of fairytail
Luffy takes 11 hours of beating from a dude that lol diffs Ichigi who is veteran level and Appo who is below F6 one shots Luffy
Why should i even take Kaido vs Luffy seroiusly anymore?
Fuck man i thought Dressrosa and Wcl are bad but Wano is so much worse we are 70 chapters in and nothing good the only good chapters of Wano were those that were outside it + some of Oden's Fb

I have no doubt anymore that Kingdom shits on one piece it's officially my new favorite manga
aight buddy see you in 2 weeks!

Jokes aside. As neither Luffy nor Zoro fan. This is literally garbage.

Oda wrote himself into a corner by giving Luffy an OP ability and now he needs to illogically shut it down for the plot.

1.5 billion man and his Vice captain, who are supposed to take down the WSC and his strongest underling. ( King bounty may even be more than 1.5 bill). Got taken down by a single attack from freaking Apoo!

Someone need to convince Oda that his fans grown up, they are not 12 y.o anymore.

You just ruined my excitement for the battle i have never seen more inconsistency in manga maybe with the exception of fairytail
Luffy takes 11 hours of beating from a dude that lol diffs Ichigi who is veteran level and Appo who is below F6 one shots Luffy
Fuck man i thought Dressrosa and Wcl are bad but Wano is so much worse we are 70 chapters in and nothing good the only good chapters of Wano were those that were outside it + some of Oden's Fb

I have no doubt anymore that Kingdom shits on one piece it's officially my new favorite manga
Kingdom was always miles ahead of this series, lol.

Hm, i wouldn't think like that. It's true that Luffy got KO'd for a few seconds but he and Zoro didn't know what the hell was going on.

Although it's true that it feels super weird since Luffy has FS haki and now he a new busoushoku that should at least protect him from Big Mom's attacks. If he combines the two of them he should have been able to protect himself from that explosion. But anyways that's Oda's fault. Luffy can use FS when Oda wants and he didn't want to do that know to hype the Apoo vs Kid.

----

Also if Luffy took that explosion with G4 he wouldn't be damaged, stop comparing Apoo to Katakuri

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Are people still trying to tell me that Oda wouldn't let Zoro kill or severely wound Kaidou after this?

Seriously. Luffy, who supposedly surpassed YC1 level was just getting two shotted by a supernova that wants a veteran rank.

The power system is on it's knees. Gosh, don't bring any admiral into this Oda. At this point I'm legit scared
That is why HxH power system will always reign supreme for me. It's not godly but more understandable and makes more sense.

i think it's safe to say oda just doesn't care about power lvl in his manga, he'll do anything for plot and hype.
luffy will end up defeating kaido at the end of the arc and yet he get ko'd by headliner like apoo, be thankful zoro fanboy, maybe it's not impossible at all for zoro to be the one who cut kaido down because of his parallel with ryuma

Hmmn...what do y'all think the chances are for all 3 of Luffy, Zoro and Kidd getting captured? Those numbers are too much and they are basically surrounded so much so that Zoro chooses to retreat and they haven't even encountered the actual big guns yet...lolz. Plus, we still have a lot of events on the schedule for the festival so I'm thinking that maybe they get captured and then festival continues before shit goes ham a second time.

Hm, i wouldn't think like that. It's true that Luffy got KO'd for a few seconds but he and Zoro didn't know what the hell was going on.

Although it's true that it feels super weird since Luffy has FS haki and now he a new busoushoku that should at least protect him from Big Mom's attacks. If he combines the two of them he should have been able to protect himself from that explosion. But anyways that's Oda's fault. Luffy can use FS when Oda wants and he didn't want to do that know to hype the Apoo vs Kid.
Also, there's also a line where they're complaining about their disguises getting in the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.