Spoiler One Piece Chapter 980 Spoilers Discussion

Who would win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh boy 😂 you are saying now it's small wound after slandering him so much before dafuq stick with your words man
Lmao Loro had a big cut on the chest

*zoro is fine*

"Hurr durr issa smol kut"
Post automatically merged:

Zoro after 2 vs 1

Sanji after 1 vs 2
So Zoro is fine and focus on the plan

And Sanji gets neg diffed by blood loss

Both taking the L of course but be honest, Luffy stand in more bad way as Zoro.
Overall both didn´t really look good against Apoo, both showing massive weakeness, I don´t would laugh each other as fangroup while my favourite character getting a L. But as I said for me Luffy performance was even worse, Zoro at least could save him.

But overall both was bad. Respect to Apoo to perform this feat.
My point is they both took an L to the goat apoo
Zoro took less damage but only because kid was able to save them

Apoo hype is the future
:myman:

P

PeperLevi

@Relapse ?????????????????????????????????⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

trolling salty desperate candybois...

I’ll wait for the chapter to have more fun
I know damn well the alliance is getting their ass whooped :gokulaugh:

First you say Zoro getting hurt running away blah blah is w now you are saying it's not worth it or whatever you change your headcannon quicker than how Sanji kicked Oven
They’re hypocrites lmao

trolling salty desperate candybois...

I’ll wait for the chapter to have more fun
I know damn well the alliance is getting their ass whooped :gokulaugh:

They’re hypocrites lmao
If Luffy's crew, especially Luffy and Zoro, are getting fucked, make sure it's Kaido, the Disasters, and the Numbers, and not fodder and Apoo's terrible singing as the cherry on top. This is just embarrassing.

I may sound sadistic here but I really want the alliance to lose this battle in Onigashima. I have always been a "Rooting for the Empire" guy and it would be even more satisfying after WCI arc and the absurd plot devices and amount of story protection to allow the Straw Hats and their allies to not have to deal with the true power of BM and her crew and Luffy to be victorious against Cracker and Katakuri and after having already seen Kaido crushing Luffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.