Spoiler One Piece Chapter 980 Spoilers Discussion

Who would win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's also true, anyone with a functioning brain would know a lot of shit that happens with in One Piece happens due to plot.

But it is hypocrisy I have an issue with. There are literally ***** out there who are putting cap on Zoro's power level because he passed out "due to killer's stab"
I think this chapter perfectly proves once again that endurance is situational and extremely depending on the willpower. There are inconsistent things in which stronger characters like Luffy or Zoro are being taken out by weaker foes whilst they can endure lots of shit against stronger characters.

To be honest, the entire discussion who performed better or not on this chapter is pointless, both were used as a hypetool by Apoo.

By the way do you really think that the fight between the Flying Six and a Calamity will still happen before or after the raid, or will the battle destroy any chance of it happening ?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
This ranking is so garbage and if you are actually basing it just on events of this chapter than
its Kid > Apoo > Zoro >>>>>>>>>> Luffy
So you’re saying that jumping to conclusions based on minimal conjectural evidence is a poor decision...the couple of people who really need to hear this will probably scroll right past your post.

I think this chapter perfectly proves once again that endurance is situational and extremely depending on the willpower. There are inconsistent things in which stronger characters like Luffy or Zoro are being taken out by weaker foes whilst they can endure lots of shit against stronger characters.

To be honest, the entire discussion who performed better or not on this chapter is pointless, both were used as a hypetool by Apoo.
And isn't that the exact thing I told you in our argument on this forum like about a year ago?

I think endurance is depended on will power and adrenaline rush and once characters like Luffy and Zoro get out of that adrenaline rush, even weakest of wound can make them pass out or get decapitated.

Though this chapter is interesting as Luffy had same amount of adrenaline rush as Zoro but Zoro shurgged off that massive cut while Luffy got incapacitated.

By the way do you really think that the fight between the Flying Six and a Calamity will still happen before or after the raid, or will the battle destroy any chance of it happening ?
Depends on how important the Flying 6 are to Kaido's forces. If the NUMBERS (their intro is still pending) are the proper main forces of Kaido, then killing off a Flying Six at the hands of a Calamity or what not shouldn't be a big issue or having a flying 6 fucked up by a Calamity, since you still got the big boys with the Numbers still ready to kick ass when needed.

So you’re saying that jumping to conclusions based on minimal conjectural evidence is a poor decision...the couple of people who really need to hear this will probably scroll right past your post.
I am just replying to the man who apparently came up with "the most logical tier list" after this chapter as if something very relevant happened this chapter establishing tiers and power level hierarchies.

In reality it is something like this
Luffy > Zoro > Kidd > Law > Every other supernova (everything beyond Law is a fair game)

I'm confused...

On one hand, everyone shat on WCI for BMs crew not wrecking characters, but the moment a Kaido crewmember does, it's a bad thing?

Not really a knock on you, but a knock on this fanbase. Do people actually want Luffy to just win against Kaido the next time they fight? Like after getting one shot? In the flip side, would people actually be mad if Luffy got hurt against a Yonko crew?
Luffy getting hurt is fine in a genuine way....not because he lost himself in anger etc. Let him be serious and get hurt in a way without forgetting his powers

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Tho id argue its not totally the same because imo apoo aint a pushover and has lots of potential too. Like all the supernovas imo
Mr. 3 and Miss GoldenWeek weren't push overs either, but they pale in comparison to Mr. 0 and Mr. 1. My point is that circumstances and scenarios are just as important as measuring raw ability. Apoo's powers are formidable, and they were even more formidable thanks to advantageous position of his enemies not knowing how his powers worked and surrounding them with pawns.

This was an opportunity to hype up Apoo, not discredit Luffy or Zoro.

Status
Not open for further replies.