Spoiler One Piece Chapter 980 Spoilers Discussion

Who would win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes but pre TS Kuma feat was a direct comparison, where Zoro not only stayed conscious through what was enough for Luffy to reach his limit and hit the bucket, he survived an Island level explosion on top of being already dead.

That was direct comparison putting Zoro's endurance directly above Luffy's.

Where as Luffy vs Katakuri is a stand alone feat and we don't know how Zoro would fare in that situation. But based on hierarchy provided pre TS where Zoro was called the toughest member of crew by Nami in Luffy's presence after that Thriller Bark moment, if nothing has been provided that counteracts that, shouldn't Zoro still get the benefit of the doubt as the toughest member of straw hat crew
I disagree. But thats ok unless you want to make a big deal about it.

Back to my point. How would Luffy have dodged the sound attack even with FS. Because that's what started all of this. You said I was making excuses and thats what I want addressed.
Post automatically merged:

I said you're right on one of the points... get it through your thick skull.
That was the only point being made. Damn your such a clown

I agree with you. Luffy acknowledges it in the same panel as Zoro but sensing an attack and dodging it are 2 different things.
Exactly!
This is why when Shiliew got his DF, I was shocked at people calling it useless! Cause it's not

Having observation doesn't guarantee you to dodge the attack correctly in the right timing even!

You need to have great observation, speed, FAST reflexes and reaction all to dodge JUST one single attack!

How about a fake attack, or consecutive attacks, or a barrage of attacks! It is a very taxing mission, very exhausting, where your sixth sense need to be on point throuhout the duration of the fight!

I'm happy Oda proved it this chapter, so that people stop shitting on Shiliew's DF or Sanji's invisibility saying "it's useless with observation"

Cause it's quite the opposite, observation is useless if it was NOT good, and your reaction and speed on freaking point all the time

I asked you to show me prove Apoo's attacks can be dodged because we haven't seen a single time someone has dodged an attack that even hit an admiral.

I'm asking for proof because a sound based attack is pretty unblockable unless you can't hear it.

Or ill even ask for a way you would think it possible to dodge Apoo's attack once unleashed lol
Well there is no concrete answer as Apoo had such little panel time but I think I have already explained why I think CoO user should have no issue dodging sound waves from Apoo

First let me establish how sound waves work as both light and sound either originate from matter or occur as a result of the interactions and movements of matter.

Which is basically saying sound waves travel in matter the same way light waves do, only at much much slower speed.
If you try to stare at light wave, it would blind your vision like Kizaru blinded Hawkins pre TS with his light. So how does CoO users dodge that attack?

By using basic property of observation Haki precognition or knowing where the attack would land before it even lands. Apoo's sound waves also travel in a path and cover limited amount of area, not infinite amount of else Zoro would have taken damage from the same explosion Luffy took and Luffy would have taken damage from same slash Zoro did.

So Luffy had to use his enhanced precognition (future sight) and see where attack would (or where the explosion would happen) and move away from that area before explosion even happens.

Its as simple as it gets.

More than 100 pages since the last time i read this thread which was some hours agos...
People have been trolling other characters for years and on a daily basis, now that the trolling happens to Zoro for a total of 1 day, the same people lose their shit, y'all weak af :ronalugh:

Fine You're correct on one point, but As I said, You'll need to do alot more than what you're saying, Especially against a deep wound. Also depends on location of wound on the body, Near veins? You're heart? You will want to disinfect the wound... You don't need to be a doctor to understand that, but yet I get bitched at by you? Fuck off.
I disagree. But thats ok unless you want to make a big deal about it.

Back to my point. How would Luffy have dodged the sound attack even with FS. Because that's what started all of this. You said I was making excuses and thats what I want addressed.
Post automatically merged:

That was the only point being made. Damn your such a clown
no it wasn't. Quit running away... have you even read what I've said instead of dancing around it. Calling me a clown isn't making you the winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.