Spoiler One Piece Chapter 980 Spoilers Discussion

Who would win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, a fact which you would know if you read the manga...
From their meeting, Luffy says he couldnt last even 7 days and Zoro tells him he got more will power.
To Baratie where Zoro's chest is split open and continuing in Arlong Park where he fights with that terrible wound.

Then we go to Alabasta where he takes more damage than Luffy, then we go into Skypiea where he again takes more than Luffy.
Then we have the ending of Thriller Bark where he utterly shits on Luffy's endurance.
And you think something has changed after TS? Think again. Zoro is the true endurance monster, not Luffy.
Lmao your first line is you trying to say that Zoro has more endurance than Luffy because Luffy, a human food disposal, doesn’t want to go seven days without eating.

Stop posting while you’re behind, fanboy.

Why are you scared? Because I find your lack of common sense funny? Weird...
You keep going on and on but you're not backing up you're claims. Throwing out insults that don't matter, are you offended? That's sad, all because I said you got to do more than just apply pressure to a bleeding wound. Whose the child here? you.

I think we all do. Those are arcs/characters that have been built up since pre-timeskip. Unfortunately when Oda made the Yonko, he probably didn't realize he'd have two tackle the two "lesser" Yonko compared to the mains ones we really care about. Another issue is that Oda spent 400 chapters with these 2 Yonko almost exclusively. On top of the fact that Wano has a ways to go and we don't even know if either Yonko will go down this arc (we can assume, but we can never be sure now that the Rocks plot is a thing and BM being hinted for an Elbaf connection).

It's just a very weird time for the series. I personally love it, but I can see why people hate this shit. Great world building, extremely long pacing to major arcs.
Hmm to be honest with you I would feel the same if Wano had Blackbeard pirates & Shanks instead of these two Emperors. For me personally the pirate stuff has always been on the back burner and the political world government related stuff has always been up front. Well actually no if it was the Blackbeard pirates I would find it more interesting than current Wano arc, simply because of the impel down prisoners and Shiryuu (but they're also related to the World Government in a way).

I don't have any issues with the Wano arc, it's the best arc of One Piece so far in my book. And I love the Worst Generation vs Rocks alliance set up that's about to go down. But that political shit that's happening outside of Wano is what I personally love the most.

You keep going on and on but you're not backing up you're claims. Throwing out insults that don't matter, are you offended? That's sad, all because I said you got to do more than just apply pressure to a bleeding wound. Whose the child here? you.
I didn't even call you a child lol your so triggered its hilarious. Keep it up hahahah

Hiyori stopped his bleeding. You don't need to be a doctor to stop bleeding.
Fine You're correct on one point, but As I said, You'll need to do alot more than what you're saying, Especially against a deep wound. Also depends on location of wound on the body, Near veins? You're heart? You will want to disinfect the wound... You don't need to be a doctor to understand that, but yet I get bitched at by you? Fuck off.

Last edited:
No but bending over backward and suggesting something so ridiculous that observation Haki can't help you deal with sound wave attacks moving at sonic speeds when with CoO characters can react to light waves reacting at light speed, when there is a blind character who can't see anything react to every attack with his CoO

That is an obvious example of blind fanboyism. I have not seen any Zoro fanboy go this far to defend their character, its ridiculous honestly
We see Zoro comments that he can't track Apoo attacks, we see that Luffy was surprised he got hit. If he didn't have CoO luffy wouldn't be surprised that he got blindsided and this isn't the first time a fruit counterd Haki. Invisible fruit couldn't be sense by Doffy. Apoo fruit is obviously hax

Status
Not open for further replies.