Spoiler One Piece Chapter 981 Spoilers Discussion

When will The BMP enter Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MD Zolo

Big Mom Pirates do not enter Wano for an entire week after Big Mom and Kaido agree to make an alliance because of zero reason. Despite having a transponder snail on their ship, proven on Dressrosa.

Big Mom Pirates try to climb the water fall even though there's the real entrance and them entering Wano is under Kaido's schedule.

At first I really thought the spoiler providers were lying. I can't believe Oda is actually this braindead. I can only hope chapter comes out and proves me wrong.

Oda also forgetting Kaido making them enter through the waterfall can destroy their ships like we saw in Oden flashback.

Admit it. Oda's lost his touch.

Edit:

And those who really think that hitting a ship with the advantage of the terrain (even though it's stupid for BMPs to be fooled twice. It's just bad writting) makes you stronger than the entire crew of that ship, so they're retarded.

You can only see that here, not in other forums (or in other forums it's troll. Here they genuiely think that). At the same time some people who make this kind of criticism (kick a ship=>stronger than BMP) have weird opinions and not only on OP. I've seen them on Naruto's power ranking section (from wg) and we can admit they are cases. They are particular.
It has nothing to do with terrain advantage. It has to do with the reactions of the BMPs. They didn't look even capable of doing anything to stop Marco.

And Marco wasn't even speed blitzing them.

Well it's dumb but like it's as db as it's always been

Do you remember the circumstances around how they saved alabasta from the bomb and how luffy found Crocodile? Or do you remember the entire buster call business and how stupid the villains were?

One piece has always been this dumb. It's just that people expect it to be more serious now but it's not. Same old shit.

I'm one of the people who expect it to be more serious but I recognise this is the same shit that's always been happening since East blue
I remember all of them; and yes, they were as shitty as now. Pell surviving that nuke was absolutely unreasonable and was not relevant at all.

STILL, it does not excuse the amount of the current PIS in Wano, it's utterly a mess.

You are one of these people who do not push their expectations that high, it's okay - I'll do it as well now.
On the other hand, you talk about the incompetence of the BMP when in fact, it is Oda's own incompetence to portray them like that, to let them do totally irritated stuff for no damn reason when the same crew is known for its 1.) huge intels, 2.) versatility in DF and 3.) for characters being sharp and cunning (Perospero), they are not dumb; I mean, they defended their territories for decades, dude.
It's sure as hell that Oda pulled out too many characters and factors on this arc - and now he does not know how to deal with it. And the war has not even started yet!

Honestly, if it was Fairy Tail, people would bash it AS HELL but since it's OP, people come up with "It was always like that!" posts like that...

I think that's enough rant for now...

I still can't believe that Big Mom pirates where used to be trolled... Again

They had a week to enter Wano before even without traveling the waterfall as we know there is a passage

And please no... They haven't got the info about the alliance. They had transponder snails and all...

This is just weak

There is only one way to save Big Mom pirates and their incompetence.

Sanji marries Pudding and takes over

M

MD Zolo

When Oda did that map thingy...Oda showed Orochi and Kaido, but not Big Mom. Unfortunately, it's looking like that pretty much sums up BM's role in this arc.

Which means that we may have to endure this PoS crew for another arc. At this point, I don't care what PIS is needed, Oda just should get rid of BM and BMPs. The whole thing since the FI has been complete waste of time with no payoff.

I still can't believe that Big Mom pirates where used to be trolled... Again

They had a week to enter Wano before even without traveling the waterfall as we know there is a passage

And please no... They haven't got the info about the alliance. They had transponder snails and all...

This is just weak

There is only one way to save Big Mom pirates and their incompetence.

Sanji marries Pudding and takes over

BMP have managed to trap the vinsmokes at least :smithnie:

Well it's dumb but like it's as db as it's always been

Do you remember the circumstances around how they saved alabasta from the bomb and how luffy found Crocodile? Or do you remember the entire buster call business and how stupid the villains were?

One piece has always been this dumb. It's just that people expect it to be more serious now but it's not. Same old shit.

I'm one of the people who expect it to be more serious but I recognise this is the same shit that's always been happening since East blue
It has not always been like this. The villains have had believable blind spots and incompetent subordinates, with occasional gags, but none of the villains have been nearly as incompetent as BM and probably Kaido. Arlong, Crocodile, Enel, Lucci, etc, were all very menacing at the time. Many of them are fan favorites for good reason.

Wci and Wano have had extremely clumsy writing, in terms of plot, characters and pacing. Itโ€™s not funny anymore, itโ€™s just sad.

You are one of these people who do not push their expectations that high, it's okay - I'll do it as well now.
Where did you get that idea?

I do have high expectations for one piece. That's why you see me here complaining about this dumb stuff that Oda adds in. If not I would have just said it's all fine like some people do.

But then again I'm not gonna pretend like A LOT of people do that this HASN'T BEEN HOW ITS ALWAYS BEEN

Like six chapters ago I was here complaining how dumb it is that Luffy let kanjuro escape with Momonosuke just coz the dumb kid said he would manage to escape on his own and they should just let him get taken to Kaido. I was complaining about how dumb this is because it is. But I will not pretend as though this didn't happen I'm fuckin chapter 4 all the way back

When Luffy was beating the shit out of Axe hand Morgan and Helmepoo takes Koby as prisoner and points a gun to his head telling him to leave Morgan alone. Luffy stops and then Koby tells Luffy to not give a shit about him and keep beating up Morgan since Koby has decided to put his life on the line too. And once again Luffy stops caring that Kobybis in danger just coz Koby told him to. Same as Momonosuke 900 chapters later and it's as dumb now as it was then.

I have expectations for the story but I also know this is the sake story Oda has been writing for 980 chapters. It's the exact same story. The goofiness is the same. Oda's false hype is the same. Like how he said Paradise would be certain death for pirates, he said the new world would also be EVEN MORE certain death and NOPE. It was all false hype because that's exactly how it's always been.

I responded to you not to say you shouldn't have expectations. I responded to you to remind you this is the same shit as pre time skip. The exact same shit. Literally nothing has changed.

Big Mom Pirates do not enter Wano for an entire week after Big Mom and Kaido agree to make an alliance because of zero reason. Despite having a transponder snail on their ship, proven on Dressrosa.

Big Mom Pirates try to climb the water fall even though there's the real entrance and them entering Wano is under Kaido's schedule.

At first I really thought the spoiler providers were lying. I can't believe Oda is actually this braindead. I can only hope chapter comes out and proves me wrong.

Oda also forgetting Kaido making them enter through the waterfall can destroy their ships like we saw in Oden flashback.

Admit it. Oda's lost his touch.

Edit:

And those who really think that hitting a ship with the advantage of the terrain (even though it's stupid for BMPs to be fooled twice. It's just bad writting) makes you stronger than the entire crew of that ship, so they're retarded.

You can only see that here, not in other forums (or in other forums it's troll. Here they genuiely think that). At the same time some people who make this kind of criticism (kick a ship=>stronger than BMP) have weird opinions and not only on OP. I've seen them on Naruto's power ranking section (from wg) and we can admit they are cases. They are particular.
the most important part of story is the ending, lots of stories/manga/manhwa had bad endings, One Piece going same route specially with WCI onward, I fear all this waiting and reading for decades and in the end we will get another rubbish unsatisfying ending of story for One Piece as well

Worst

Custom title
โ€Ž
More accurate translation of the Who's Who line by @djiayebee :

"Who's Who is preparing to go out with his underlings to search for Yamato. While looking at Queen's direction, he recalls his speech then says he also has someone he wants to get rid off"
Btw I think that like they did with Moriah the BP killed Who's Who's crew maybe Queen did that with his poisonous weapons and now Who's Who wants revenge

It has not always been like this. The villains have had believable blind spots and incompetent subordinates, with occasional gags, but none of the villains have been nearly as incompetent as BM and probably Kaido. Arlong, Crocodile, Enel, Lucci, etc, were all very menacing at the time. Many of them are fan favorites for good reason.

Wci and Wano have had extremely clumsy writing, in terms of plot, characters and pacing. Itโ€™s not funny anymore, itโ€™s just sad.
You think any of the pre time skip villains are more MENACING THAN KAIDO???

Like I know Enel and credible were smooth talkers but do you actually believe that Luffy vs kaido round one is comparable to any other of these guys? Like when lucci tossed Luffy into the buildings or when Crocodile pierced Luffy. These are more menacing moments than A full chapter of Luffy wailing on kaido and then Kaido sighs AND ONE SHOTS THE FOOL. Crocodile is more menacing than Kaido? Really?

And no, the amount of incompetence Is exactly the same. If you want we can go arc by arc to see how much random goofiness saved the strawhats pre time skip and how bad the villains were at doing their jobs. If you want we can go one by one

M

MD Zolo

You think any of the pre time skip villains are more MENACING THAN KAIDO???

Like I know Enel and credible were smooth talkers but do you actually believe that Luffy vs kaido round one is comparable to any other of these guys? Like when lucci tossed Luffy into the buildings or when Crocodile pierced Luffy. These are more menacing moments than A full chapter of Luffy wailing on kaido and then Kaido sighs AND ONE SHOTS THE FOOL. Crocodile is more menacing than Kaido? Really?

And no, the amount of incompetence Is exactly the same. If you want we can go arc by arc to see how much random goofiness saved the strawhats pre time skip and how bad the villains were at doing their jobs. If you want we can go one by one
Enel, Lucci and Crocodile were all more menacing than Kaido. Brute force doesn't equate menace. Those guys were ruthless and they made their mark on this manga.

Kaido has been overshadowed by Orochi in his own arc. Just because Kaido one-shotted Luffy, doesn't make him menacing.

How can you think that a drunk Kaido compares to cold and calculating villainy from the rest of them? Compared to Crocodile, Enel and Lucci, the Yonkous are trash as villains.

Status
Not open for further replies.