Spoiler One Piece Chapter 981 Spoilers Discussion

When will The BMP enter Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
For sure same here. Not a fan of the revenge fights of Luffy. Sabo I find semi-acceptable since I think he can provide some ideological counter to Absolute justice due to being RA's chief of staff, potentially have his own ideology to counter that, but this is just wishful thinking on my end though.

But like you I prefer Fujitora vs Akainu, Purple Tiger vs Red Dog, over the above two. It's a much much more compelling fight, and narrative wise has a better pay off when it comes to both of these characters, if we take into account they're potentially friends and have past history. With that said though, I'll only take this fight over the above, if Oda actually gives it highlighted time like he would for any other major fight. If we see verbal interactions between Saka & Fuji.
Akainu is a javert character and I won't be satisfied if he only loses because someone punched harder than him.

I want his justice to be challenged and his view of the world and I don't believe Luffy will be capable of that.

Or big turn of event : nobody beats Akainu, Akainu stands tall and beats his counter part , and suddenly he heard that Imu is done for and everybody stops fighting and Fuji or the guy before him convince him to stop, that the world already changed etc.

Or Akainu discovers that Imu exists and Im and the CD do something so extreme that even Akainu can't defend them.

Last edited:
J

Jo_Ndule

Everyone complains why the big mom crew is useless, from the panel it is clearly noticeable, that they fear marco.
And Marco>>yc2(smoothie)+daifuku(300m)+perospero(700m) etc.

I bet marcos bounty is about 2 billion.
Great... Marco is above a a quarter of BM pirate crew coz he kicked the ship.

People are shocked to see Marco alive and in Wano , they thought he died or would never return back to piracy

Great... Marco is above a a quarter of BM pirate crew coz he kicked the ship.

People are shocked to see Marco alive and in Wano , they thought he died or would never return back to piracy
When Jo_Ndule is the reasonable one :milaugh:

And I put Marco > King, and any of those BMPs at the waterfall, but the shock is clearly because WBPs disappeared from the face of the earth, and now WB's right hand shows up to Wano.

J

Jo_Ndule

He was distracted because he was so worried about WB. On the other hand, calm non distracted Marco hold his ground against admiral until he got sea stone'd.
Err...
When Jo_Ndule is the reasonable one :milaugh:

And I put Marco > King, and any of those BMPs at the waterfall, but the shock is clearly because WBPs disappeared from the face of the earth, and now WB's right hand shows up to Wano.
As long no mention of Doffy... It's cool...

King is unoriginal, I can't rate him above Marco.
King has less portrayal and respect in his own crew...

That's stupid. Blackbeard's bounty is 2.2 billion and he has all of WB's territory, is a Yonko, and "overwhelmingly" defeated Marco.

Yes, but a marcos bounty was when he was wb's first commander, something like the second ruler of all of wb territories and military power.

Power =/ bounty.

So no, this is not stupid.

As to blackbeards bounty, he snatched wb's territories from marco, not from wb. Meaning he defeated a yc1, not an actual yonko, so he has to prove, that he is an equal to the other 3 yonkos.

Sorry but nothing stupud here.

Status
Not open for further replies.