Spoiler One Piece Chapter 981 Spoilers Discussion

When will The BMP enter Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Enel, Lucci and Crocodile were all more menacing than Kaido.
There is no better villain introduction in one piece better than Kaido's. Nope. I don't know what you remember about how "menacing" Enel or whoever are, Oda PUT DID HIMSELF with a guy who commits suicide for fun. Nope. You actually cannot convince me any pre time skip villain has a better introduction.

And again there's never been a more thorough luffy stomping than Kaido vs luffy especially since the man drunk until the last two pages of the baby shake.

Everything else you can try and argue but these things are undisputed since you can tell Oda is making a conscious effort to out do anything else he's done with these things.

Otherwise we can just leave this one to whatever your personal taste is

M

MD Zolo

There is no better villain introduction in one piece better than Kaido's. Nope. I don't know what you remember about how "menacing" Enel or whoever are, Oda PUT DID HIMSELF with a guy who commits suicide for fun. Nope. You actually cannot convince me any pre time skip villain has a better introduction.

And again there's never been a more thorough luffy stomping than Kaido vs luffy especially since the man drunk until the last two pages of the baby shake.

Everything else you can try and argue but these things are undisputed since you can tell Oda is making a conscious effort to out do anything else he's done with these things.

Otherwise we can just leave this one to whatever your personal taste is
Personal taste aside: Kaido's entrance is now confirmed to be staged. And stomping doesn't equal to great villainy. You are talking like a power-level junkie.

None among Crocodile, Enel or Lucci had a staged introduction. They were original and genuine. They proved themselves as great villains.

AND THEY ARE THE REASON WE ARE STILL READING ONE PIECE DESPITE ALL OF THE NONSENSE IN THE LAST COUPLE OF YEARS.

Will Kaido get his moment? May be. But so far, Kaido has been a poor villain and not memorable at all. It's people like you who finds no value in a villain if he/she is not "stomping", who find Kaido compelling.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
we should get the bounty of Marco ... if not now then when?!
Perospero Smoothie and Daifuku are shocked. I'm not even surprised if Marco had at least 2 Billion bounty.
Post automatically merged:

I doubt it, I suspect it would overshadow King’s bounty. I think his bounty is likely in the 2 billion range so it’s a little too soon to reveal it.
Yes, if ODA decided to show Marco's bounty before King's bounty reveal. So thats mean King's bounty would be at least close enough to Marco's bounty.

Enel, Lucci and Crocodile were all more menacing than Kaido. Brute force doesn't equate menace. Those guys were ruthless and they made their mark on this manga.

Kaido has been overshadowed by Orochi in his own arc. Just because Kaido one-shotted Luffy, doesn't make him menacing.

How can you think that a drunk Kaido compares to cold and calculating villainy from the rest of them? Compared to Crocodile, Enel and Lucci, the Yonkous are trash as villains.
No one piece villains were as menacing as kaido

Post automatically merged:

Are the numbers revealed this chapter? Or they are still silhouette??

Personal taste aside: Kaido's entrance is now confirmed to be staged. And stomping doesn't equal to great villainy. You are talking like a power-level junkie.

None among Crocodile, Enel or Lucci had a staged introduction. They were original and genuine. They proved themselves as great villains.

AND THEY ARE THE REASON WE ARE STILL READING ONE PIECE DESPITE ALL OF THE NONSENSE IN THE LAST COUPLE OF YEARS.

Will Kaido get his moment? May be. But so far, Kaido has been a poor villain and not memorable at all. It's people like you who finds no value in a villain if he/she is not "stomping", who find Kaido compelling.

Status
Not open for further replies.