Spoiler One Piece Chapter 981 Spoilers Discussion

When will The BMP enter Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
It's almost like you guys don't know that Oda is a bottom of the barrel tier author whose at the best times mediocre writing has been carried by his rabid and stupidly loyal fanbase.

This shit doesn't make me mad. It's expected. Oda is a Mid Tier Writer at best.

Topi isn't even far off when he says Postskip has been Fairy Tail tier.

Hold this L One Piece fans because the writing is only going to get more nonsensical.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
It's almost like you guys don't know that Oda is a bottom of the barrel tier author whose at the best times mediocre writing has been carried by his rabid and stupidly loyal fanbase.

Hold this L One Piece fans because the writing is only going to get more nonsensical.
GODA ! look how he keeps making the meme pirates look trash.

Plus youve got naked meme this chapter. Hes doing this for you.

There's no way Oda skips Marco vs King given the strong parallels.

Denjiro, Ashura and the other Scabbards will fight Kaido first, then lose, and then the Supernovas will fight Kaido.

That's if they can escape, but tbh that was most of WCI, running from BM so that'll probably happen again. Though still a chance BM has turned back into Linlin.
There are parallels but Marco isn't a swordsman, so it's be weird to see him fight King exclusively, unless Yamato is the actual swordsman for Zoro this arc. I guess it could also be Who's Who, but I feel that is going to a severely low level for the majority of Luffy's crew if he's supposed to take on Kaido.

Idk maybe the Ace exists as well, really not enough to know for sure yet

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
There are parallels but Marco isn't a swordsman, so it's be weird to see him fight King exclusively, unless Yamato is the actual swordsman for Zoro this arc. I guess it could also be Who's Who, but I feel that is going to a severely low level for the majority of Luffy's crew if he's supposed to take on Kaido.

I feel like odas buliding up a queen vs whose who fight.

Marco & co should beat BMP right here and now. It would be a good redemption to them from being Meme'ed everytime they're showing up
Doesn't seem like it. It seems like from one of the panels, it parallels what King did and they arrived once again at the top of the water fall. Meaning they just pushed them back again and are already heading towards Onigashima. The BMP will follow suit just be super delayed at this point.
Post automatically merged:

I feel like odas buliding up a queen vs whose who fight.
Doubtful it actually happens. They just have beef. Once shit gets series it will change.

S

SinOfGreed

Just don't see Marco fighting King. A clash? Yeah maybe but a fully fledged 1v1? Nah.

Most readers think Marco can beat King anyway so what's the point in that? More likely he'll be fighting a Yonko. Zoro needs 1v1 wins against strong swordsmen before his rematch with Mihawk. That's why for me Zoro vs King makes more sense.

Plus Zoro saying he wants to cut fire, and wanting a fire sword, King having a katana and being Kaido's second in command. Zoro vs King makes a lot more sense to me.

You guys think Nelo bring Just Marco and Izo or other WBP to?

If he has bring a lot of the Commander will be major power up for the Alliance to have a Yonko lvl crew by their side and no BMP in Kaido side

I'm mad hyped for Vista if he is with them
Kaido is going to get another X scar :myman:
Lmao, Vista doing that makes him the most underrated character
Faces Mihawk, no scarcth
Strikes an attack on Akainu
Faces Rayleigh or Gabban, no big deal
Injures Kaido
The only current strong Commander who looked formidable in the younger days of WB, makes him the most experienced...

Then people will still say "he's weaker than Jozu and might be even weaker than Ace"

Vista the chad, he's got the strongest pectoral muscles, and chaddest mustache! Better mustache than Roger Lol

Lurking Legend Confirmed = Vista

People are angry just because some bird kicked a ship:milaugh:

J

Jo_Ndule

King isn't even confirmed swordman
Marco can use a sword btw

Status
Not open for further replies.