Spoiler One Piece Chapter 981 Spoilers Discussion

When will The BMP enter Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't even talking with you. And I am on the right track, if you want to talk about something else, feel free to do so. But not with me.
You're on a public forum not in a private message. Trying to argue that Crocodile is more threatening than Kaido and acting like people aren't allowed to call you out on it. You're free to block me, but no hostility on my end

I hope Jozu came to Wano too.

Honestly I think Blackbeard should have been Kaido instead of Teach, that would have been so dope.
I wish Teach looked at least looked more like his younger self. But then again the point is that he's hard to expect and if he looked better that would make it tougher.

I think King has the highest bounty 1.666 billion and Marco has prob 1.236 billion
Nope. Look at The Yonkou's Bounty. The Highest First Mate's Bounty is gauged by their captain's bounty. Shanks crew may be the only exception as they're a smaller group so Ben Beckman may be higher than usual.

By Bounty of Yonkou

Roger(5.5)》Whitebeard(5.0)》Kaidou(4.6)》Big Mom(4.38)

Silvers Rayleigh(Partner of Gol D Roger's)(3 Billion?)》Marco(Became Captain of Whitebeard Pirates)(2+ B??)》King(1.6 B??)》Katakuri(1.038 B)

Nope. Look at The Yonkou's Bounty. The Highest First Mate's Bounty is gauged by their captain's bounty. Shanks crew may be the only exception as they're a smaller group so Ben Beckman may be higher than usual.

By Bounty of Yonkou

Roger(5.5)》Whitebeard(5.0)》Kaidou(4.6)》Big Mom(4.38)

Silvers Rayleigh(Partner of Gol D Roger's)(3 Billion?)》Marco(Became Captain of Whitebeard Pirates)(2+ B??)》King(1.6 B??)》Katakuri(1.038 B)
Nah I think the BP have the highest yonko bounties also Marco isnt the first level mate it was Oden
First mates of great pirates:
Rayleigh: 2.2 billion
Oden: 2 billion
King: 1.666
Ben: 1,100
Katakuri: 1,057

Queen: 1320
Marco: 1236
are just exceptions

Status
Not open for further replies.