Spoiler One Piece Chapter 981 Spoilers Discussion

When will The BMP enter Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean reverie ended a week before the current day in the manga

As in we last saw Weevil on the last day of reverie when the warlords were abolished

7 days have passed since then

Surely something could've happened in seven days

My point is Marco pointed out the specific reason he couldn't come was Weevil. Now he has come so Something must have happened to Weevil

Either Weevil was defeated or something
I read a cool theory earlier that Marco asked Shanks to protect that place while he goes on to help Luffy, maybe that would be an explanation.

Wow, spoiler seems AWeSOME
My boy Marco pulling a King

Marco vs King (confirmed???)

Haha
Izoooooo finally has shown up... thank god he's not being used as a leverage to make Okiku another second traitor...

Izo + Okiku vs Pageone and Ulti (I'm calling it out)

Also, Is Sanji with Chopper group???

I fucking hope he left them and went by himself... I don't want another Sanji and Big Mom moment EVER AGAIN... fuck the Chopper group, let Usopp get killed Lol

Also, I can already imagine Oda will make it so comedic with Big Mom, we have, Chopper and his immitator Carrot, Usopp, Nami, Shinobu there with Big Mom so it will be mostly funny
How dare you you dont shoutout apoo he got back up :pepeanger:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
I mean reverie ended a week before the current day in the manga

As in we last saw Weevil on the last day of reverie when the warlords were abolished

7 days have passed since then

Surely something could've happened in seven days

My point is Marco pointed out the specific reason he couldn't come was Weevil. Now he has come so Something must have happened to Weevil

Either Weevil was defeated or something
Yes, we need a flashback at least from Marco perspective how he fought Weevil (if that so). Or at least we see a strong person from marine who was able to fought Weevil.

I suppose that you're referring to the Databook that claimed Marco to be Admiral level?

I don't think he is. Marco can give an admiral a fight, no doubt, but i don't see him winning against any of them.

Luffy is overrated, still think that Marco beats him.
Luffy ~ Katakuri in WCI, and Luffy now is stronger than he was then.

Marco was clashing with Admirals and causing them trouble back in pre-TS

How dare you you dont shoutout apoo he got back up :pepeanger:
It's not like I was saying he got beat last chapter or still kicking and okay...

Regardless of the outcome of the attack, I'm not the least bit interested in the Luffy/Zoro/Kidd/Killer group now

There are far more things that that intrigue me actually

Things like Kinemon group met eye to eye with BM
Things like Usopp for the first time will see BM

Things like Is Sanji still with them?

Things like Marco stopping the BM ship
Things like Izo finally showed up as a scabbard and member of WB commanders
Things like Who's who this chapter clearly confirms that Queen is targeting him... not Drake (Big history between the two)

Kidd/Luffy/Zoro are the last thing I care about currently with all respect to their fans, Apoo happens to be there with them...

Status
Not open for further replies.