Spoiler One Piece Chapter 981 Spoilers Discussion

When will The BMP enter Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
weevil doesn't fight marco. he is busy with marines pulling his tail. just beat them. they will keep comin'

weevil isn't shanks who had skirmish against kaido then pop out in MF unschated.
So you tell me the flames in the background isn't because of Weevil? We've never seen weevil combat ability and he already got disrespected. :seriously:

If a marine beat Weevil then I doubt we shall get a flashback.

Weevil will have gotten beat off screen

Now I'm actually scared for the Warlords. I was sure NONE of them would get arrested but now that Weevil is somehow out of the picture I'm worried
Why would oda make Weevil lose offscreened, he is the only new character who became a warlord.

Why did Marco leave sphinx island if Weevil was still active
bcause he knew shichibukai is dispanded and weevil will be wanted man again and get chased by marine as main target. he can't just traveling around like usual. all shichibukai are all occupied with marine and they won't stop. they even can easily dispatch admiral to deal with. just like against law or doffy.

also marco prolly has something important to share to be one of key to beat kaido.

So you tell me the flames in the background isn't because of Weevil? We've never seen weevil combat ability and he already got disrespected. :seriously:

Why would oda make Weevil lose offscreened, he is the only new character who became a warlord.
what flames?
weevil and marco can settle their businness after wano or in wano.

first thing first. build the biggest war.

Status
Not open for further replies.