Spoiler One Piece Chapter 981 Spoilers Discussion

When will The BMP enter Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok Does Oda actually hate the Big Mom Pirates? I don’t think I’ve seen a group of antagonists be this mistreated since the Ten Commandments in NNT. If Oda wasn’t going to do anything with them, he shouldn't have even brought them here. He should of just had Big Mom arrive by herself. I’m guessing this is meant to be a joke, but it’s just not funny.

I am happy about Marco though so I’m not going to completely hate this chapter.

Ok Does Oda actually hate the Big Mom Pirates? I don’t think I’ve seen a group of antagonists be this mistreated since the Ten Commandments in NNT. If Oda wasn’t going to do anything with them, he shouldn't have even brought them here. He should of just had Big Mom arrive by herself. I’m guessing this is meant to be a joke, but it’s just not funny.

He always hated the BM pirates, including BM herself. The NNT comparison is spot on here.

The arc will end, and BM Pirates still didn't climb the waterfall Lmao

They will be just a joke for the whole arc, everytime they try to climb, someone shows up to clown them
This still doesn't make sense

Kaido has a fuckin Elevator to the surface behind the waterfall right? The one Apoo and the numbers were using

Why the fuck hasn't he told the big mom pirates about it? They are in about fuckin alliance for like 4 days now and he wants them to wait outside Wano until the very last day and then make them use this very dangerous method to enter WHEN THEY ARE ALLIES?

This fuckin alliance is pure nonsense and The big mom pirates should just get sunk already
Post automatically merged:

I don’t think I’ve seen a group of antagonists be this mistreated since the Ten Commandments in NNT
Galand was a Chad until he wasn't

Last edited:
Oda is a hack writter. What else is new.
:whitepress:

Always the same people crying in the spoiler thread

Then you like the actual chapter

Hack writer, hack fans I guess :kayneshrug:
Post automatically merged:

Editor said something like:
When Oda created Weevle, I thought he's just a stupid character, but Oda told me about what his future role will be, and I loved his character...

Reality:
Weevle is hunted by fodder marines
And ?

This still doesn't make sense

Kaido has a fuckin Elevator to the surface behind the waterfall right? The one Apoo and the numbers were using

Why the fuck hasn't he told the big mom pirates about it? They are in about fuckin alliance for like 4 days now and he wants them to wait outside Wano until the very last day and then make them use this very dangerous method to enter WHEN THEY ARE ALLIES?

This fuckin alliance is pure nonsense and The big mom pirates should just get sunk already
Oda brought the BMP to Wano because they are hype tools for the Wano characters before they clash Lol

Next chapter,
Kinemon get the best of Big Mom with his insane Stupidly smart IQ that Oda will make it funny

Which I can already tell the powerscaling obsessed guys will be so frustrated and angry at Lol

I don't think he hates them given how he made them survive WCI arc and come to Wano and that he gave them unusual human traits and personnalities than for most antagonists in OP.
However Oda seems to have a strange way of treating the characters he likes given his often ridiculous treatment of his favorite characters such as Buggy.

Status
Not open for further replies.