Spoiler One Piece Chapter 981 Spoilers Discussion

When will The BMP enter Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
The best thing I could remember from past years is Jinbe screwing Big Mom like a child.
Fans: OMG SHE WASN'T AT FULL POWER WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT
Feats my G's Feats. No one will take this punch away from Jinbe.

I asked Yonkou and he said he posted this because this is how the BMP reacted to Marco, not because of Luffy & Zoro vs Calamities. That stuff is still unconfirmed.
now is that a reaction smoothie's supposed to have while seeing her " fellow YC1s":gokulaugh:
Jack was shook upon seeing that attack from Fuji, someone who's clearly well-above him. BMP are having the same reaction too seeing Marco in his glory:phoenixmarco:

50 fucking pages already! Since last night! You guys have NO other social obligations, huh?? :gokulaugh:

However, this sounds like a good chapter...Kin’emon and pals against Big Mom? Neko/Marco/Izo joining the fray? NO BREAK NEXT WEEK? Be still, my cold, unfeeling heart!! :perocry:
My social life is at record low of humanity
I should probably call Guinness so I can be on Guinness world record

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
simple fist from the back yeah.. all he did just hitting from the back lol. from the front? ask shanks. akainu hitting his lips and turns to mannequin facing shanks lol
Please, Shanks relies on Sengoku to protect him from Doberman

Shanks would be lucky to defeat Doberman who is far weaker than Akainu.

Shanks pushes Doberman about as hard as big mom pushes jinbe, aka mid/high diff.

? You realize that we have no idea if Doflamingo let him go or not right? You are basing your arguments on random conjecture from a future arc Lol
LMAO, bruh... so Doffy gave him some kind smile and told him "go, you are free Jozu" hahahaha
I'm out... the amount of Wank for Doffy is the only reason makes me not care for his character... cause his fans put him on a level that he WAS NEVER ON

Status
Not open for further replies.