Spoiler One Piece Chapter 981 Spoilers Discussion

When will The BMP enter Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please, Shanks relies on Sengoku to protect him from Doberman

Shanks would be lucky to defeat Doberman who is far weaker than Akainu.

Shanks pushes Doberman about as hard as big mom pushes jinbe, aka mid/high diff.
dobBerman knows nothing. that's why he keeps barking while all the big shots shut.

last time I check. shanks uses sword threatening every single of them.they heard him. just like gorosei.

Marco may have advanced CoA and CoO...Since MF war happened before haki was well explained, we can't consider the lack of feats to be the inability of top tiers....From the MF war, we can suspect Marco not to have CoC as I remember other WB pirates talking about Shanks and WB when Luffy released CoC..... I think he will have extremely good CoA and CoO to compensate for that...

Yonkou's probably like "Just wait till I confirm L/Z are fighting Calamities" He probably knows the amount of damage that single spoiler would cause lmao
I think worstgen would literally break if that's confirmed, but also saw a post from reborn saying zoro, luffy, kid are shining, im gonna wait, but based off that pic we saw of zoro i think him and luffy are def in the chapter though

LMAO, bruh... so Doffy gave him some kind smile and told him "go, you are free Jozu" hahahaha
I'm out... the amount of Wank for Doffy is the only reason makes me not care for his character... cause his fans put him on a level that he WAS NEVER ON
Well.... Yeah, he must have considering he let go of another WB Commander (Atomos) he controlled during the war who was fine teaming up against Akainu.

Once again, it's the fact that you cant show me an image Joz doing it that I'm calling you out. You don't have proof if Doflamingo let him go or Joz broke out. Plain and simple. And like I literally said to you, I could care less about this power level argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.