Spoiler One Piece Chapter 981 Spoilers Discussion

When will The BMP enter Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
And, why Marco is actually here?

He refused to come to wano. And,weevil was after him. What changed Marco thoughts?

Don't tell me Marco and Neko ran away due to weevil lmao

There is something off about this

Also, why oda is directing everyone to wano?

Even teach was shown leaving to go somewhere and most likely it's wano because there is a possibility that Teach has links with Xebec

My BOY APOO DIDNT GET ONESHOT THE FAN CLUB STILL LIVE @Chrono also FLAMPE AND MARCO ARE BACK :amazing:
You just used Flampe in the same sentence as those other two goats....:whitepress:

With Luck, she fell into the ocean and died this chapter.
This trolling needs to be stopped. When I read that Marco is showing up my heart rate went up so much.
I don't believe this until images.
Rejoice my boi. As soon as it said "confirmed by yonkoproductions" it was confirmed. Marco is here:myman:

Nice. Finally something decent to comment on. Even if we get a break after this, there is enough meat in this chapter to last till the next.

Marco back was obvious. Especially since Oda floated the idea and had the only condition being he needed to stave off Weevil. Now Weevil is otherwise indisposed with the Marines, so - that's that then. Izo is here too. Wonder if a few other WB commanders accompanied them as well.

Apoo injured but still giving Kidd a fight. Attaboy. No-way he'd have gotten any respect among the Beast Pirates if he were a pushover.

I swear Oda loves to play with the Big mom pirates, he throw them away and bring them back as clowns, again and again.
I slowly getting the feeling that he don´t really like them seeing how incompetent he making them again and again...

I know he want to take out the Big mom pirates as long as he can from the battlefield so the alliance getting first their chance, but hell he kill again the hype of the Big mom pirates, hope it change later...

Apoo vs Kid going into second round, I like it and hope we get more chapters of battle between these twos.
Who´s Who finally making his move aswell, I can see him finding Law group soon.
Knew something like this was going to happen. The moment he didn't give the BMP a clean defeat back during WCI and then started dragging them into another arc. He was gonna degrade them further and further turning them into the butt of jokes. Kinda like what happened with Ceaser, who after being the arc-boss for PH guest-starred in multiple arcs and became less of a threat and more of a punchline. People expecting the BMP to come back in Elbaf (lol) and being a menace again are in for a rude awakening.

On the other hand, Big Mom encountering Kinemon's group seems to set the stage for their capture. We know that Kanjuro was aware that Kin's original plan had them sweeping in from the sides and the rear, so obviously this was taken into account by Law who will slip in behind everyone anyway. Kin's band getting captured won't derail the plan.

The hunt for Yamato is on. And it looks like it will be a subplot in itself. Looks like there will be a lot of exploring of Onigashima and the complex. All moving the pieces till the actual announcement and then that's when things go wrong for the Yonkou alliance and Luffy and co make their move. I don't think Oda will pre-empt the speeches and toasts by having the Allaince strike too early.

Not sure if the Luffy x Zoro vs Calamities thing is confirmed yet. That will really shake things.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.