When will The BMP enter Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, spoiler seems AWeSOME
My boy Marco pulling a King

Marco vs King (confirmed???)

Haha
Izoooooo finally has shown up... thank god he's not being used as a leverage to make Okiku another second traitor...

Izo + Okiku vs Pageone and Ulti (I'm calling it out)

Also, Is Sanji with Chopper group???

I fucking hope he left them and went by himself... I don't want another Sanji and Big Mom moment EVER AGAIN... fuck the Chopper group, let Usopp get killed Lol

Also, I can already imagine Oda will make it so comedic with Big Mom, we have, Chopper and his immitator Carrot, Usopp, Nami, Shinobu there with Big Mom so it will be mostly funny

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Does this mean Weevil was arrested by the Government?

The only reason Marco would leave the sphinx island was if Weevil was guaranteed to not be a problem.

I think this means someone low diffed Weevil (with the strength of a young whitebeard) OFF SCREEN
The last time we see Weevil is on chapter 956.

Idk if that is sphinx island. And we've not seen a strong person from marine who gonna fight Weevil.
Because greenbull and fujitora just fought Revolutionary Army in Mariejois.

The last time we see Weevil is on chapter 956.

Idk if that is sphinx island. And we've not seen a strong person from marine who gonna fight Weevil.
Because greenbull and fujitora just fought Revolutionary Army in Mariejois.
I mean reverie ended a week before the current day in the manga

As in we last saw Weevil on the last day of reverie when the warlords were abolished

7 days have passed since then

Surely something could've happened in seven days

My point is Marco pointed out the specific reason he couldn't come was Weevil. Now he has come so Something must have happened to Weevil

Either Weevil was defeated or something

Status
Not open for further replies.