Spoiler One Piece Chapter 981 Spoilers Discussion

When will The BMP enter Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the Numbers/All Stars all have relative scaling to Tobi Roppo/Headliners Let's say "2" is the weakest of all ~12 card values (discounting a possible Ace, there is 2-10, Jack, Queen, King). King is the Strongest.

These make up Kaido's original crew and not people he beat up into submission. Headliners on the other hand are captains he took over. The Tobi Roppo are relatively around Numbers/All Star strength, with Sasaki/Who's Who being somewhere "like" Jack/Queen/King strength considering the moxie/rivalry with the All Stars. The others are somewhere in the "high" Number category. Someone like Hawkins and Apoo, not being Tobi Roppo, are around the "Low" number category.

All conjecture at this point, but I feel like this is how they will be scaled. Basically as variable as all of BMs non-Sweet Commander children (clearly Oven is weaker than Snack/Perospero, but all are grouped into this category under Smoothie)
Post automatically merged:

Just to be clear, did redon confirm the Marco spoilers to be true?

If that shit ended up being fake than I'm going be as if not more furious than the fake Ryokugyu spoiler during 957
Yes, Redon and YP both confirmed it to be real.

So Who is Who is looking for Yamato huh

In before his being full of himself will lead him to challenge Yamato :cheers:
Next time we Who's Who, Yamato has him by the head in his hands lol

I was thinking earlier that Weevil would not come to Wano but now I have more and more the feeling that he will really find his way to the country of samurais and have his long-awaited confrontations with Marco and Luffy here.

You know that she was nerfed right? The only thing that Queen accomplished was bringing back her memories. That's it :kayneshrug:
Nerfed in what way? Her physical strength and her iron like body was stil the same. If you talk about Haki, Queen didn't use haki either.

He cracked her head, Big Mom went white eyes and when she remembered her kids she went ''HAH!?'' and woke up.

Queen reigns surpeme:queenmoji:

No YC has shown better feat than that.

J

Jo_Ndule

:lusalty::lusalty::lusalty:

Marco is clearly in Wano to be a difficult threat to Big Mom.

Remember that he had balanced confrontations with the admirals, he was the right arm of the strongest man in the world and replaced him leading the WBP disputing the yonkou title fiercely with the final villain of Luffy. He's a top tier and will be playing a huge role on the front line, facing BM
:milaugh: disputing fiercely lol
They lost badly to pre Yonko teach and his weak crew who had Burgess lol
Shiryu and devon didn't even have fruits yet back then

Marco isn't gonna be threat to BM, stop please.

Apoo did better vs Kizaru than Marco did with his kicks

I think the Numbers/All Stars all have relative scaling to Tobi Roppo/Headliners Let's say "2" is the weakest of all ~12 card values (discounting a possible Ace, there is 2-10, Jack, Queen, King). King is the Strongest.

These make up Kaido's original crew and not people he beat up into submission. Headliners on the other hand are captains he took over. The Tobi Roppo are relatively around Numbers/All Star strength, with Sasaki/Who's Who being somewhere "like" Jack/Queen/King strength considering the moxie/rivalry with the All Stars. The others are somewhere in the "high" Number category. Someone like Hawkins and Apoo, not being Tobi Roppo, are around the "Low" number category.

All conjecture at this point, but I feel like this is how they will be scaled. Basically as variable as all of BMs non-Sweet Commander children (clearly Oven is weaker than Snack/Perospero, but all are grouped into this category under Smoothie)

Yes, Redon and YP both confirmed it to be real.

Next time we Who's Who, Yamato has him by the head in his hands lol
All Perorin has over Oven atm is his bounty imo. Both fought against Pedro and were given superior portrayal over him. Plus perospero is a god awful matchup against Oven. But I do agree with the rest of what you said except Who's Who and Sasaki being as strong as King/Queen/Jack :p. I defo think the "high"/"low" number ting will come into play tho ^^.

Ok at this point Oda is simply doing the BM pirates dirty.. Like really bro why are they climbing the waterfall again, when Kaido could just turn into a dragon and carry the ship. Or have them use the normal way Kaido's ships get to Wano.
If Rev Army was as trolled by Oda as Meme pirates were, they'd say Dragon's forces = Arlong Pirates, yet for some reason people still wank them

Status
Not open for further replies.