Spoiler One Piece Chapter 981 Spoilers Discussion

When will The BMP enter Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Penguin

Tbh, regardless if the spoiler is fake or real, I half expect Sasaki/Who's Who to have between 800 Mil to 1 billion berries. They want to challenge the All Stars, meaning they should be "around" their bounties/strength relatively speaking.

Anyway, the spoiler just seems way too much. If true, you'd have:

- Luffy having a scene with Queen (spoiling the plan)
- Zoro getting lost
- Kid/Apoo continuing the fallout from Kid's attack
- Sasaki bounty reveal, relationship with Fisher Tiger and powers (?)
- Who's Who's powers (?) and bounty (?), then his beef with Queen and them looking for Yamato
- A Yamato reveal
- Kinemon's group encountering BM
- BM looking at Chopper
- Marco, Neko and Izo stopping the BM children.

Its just WAY too much for one chapter lol, unless literally every page is dedicated to a new scene lol.
Exactly, Oda is speed up with all this set up for the war.

It could be possible all of this in this chapter but, hey...

S

SinOfGreed

I really hope this is not the case. I'm not against the idea of the flying six having 600-700 million berry bounties but reaching the 1 billion bounty is too much imo. That'd be just lazy writing.
Agreed. Jack having a 1B bounty is fine, but if Sasaki (and then by proxy, Who's Who) have bounties of 1B(+), it just wouldnt make sense. 5 guys in a crew who all have a bounty that either surpasses or is very near to the bounty of Big Mom's First commander.

- 퀸에게 작전이 들통난 루피
- 조로와 도망중에 길을 잃는다
- 사사키의 능력공개
현상금 10억베리 능력자가 아닌 어인임 피셔타이거를 도왔음
- 후즈후 역시 능력자가 아니고 아직 무명이다
- 2명은 공개보류
- 야마토가 등장함

Luffy discloses the plan to Queen.
Zoro loses his way while escaping.
Sasaki's ability reveal, bounty : 1Billion berries, he doesn't have a df fruit(?) and helped Fisher tiger (somewhere in the past?)
Who'sWho doesn't also have a df and is still nameless(?)
Yamato appears in the chapter.
These are not 100% omg I thought I stated it.

Zoro vs King is at BIG risk since Marco joined EARLY for the war...

The reason I advocated Zoro vs King, was because I had the thought Marco would join the Alliance LATE, meaning after the alliance LOSE their invasion and lose this current round of invasion.... And the logical guy to be facing King during that Loss, and getting overwhelmed by him was ZORO

So, if Oda did that, Oda would have made Zoro get his Round 2 against King for Payback, EVEN if Marco joined later... that was my initial assumption

However, because Marco joined EARLY, the idea of First round being a loss, Marco will be involved in it, so Oda can basically just do the SAME THING with Marco vs King

Reducing the chances of Zoro vs King tremendously by just Marco showing up early and not late...

At this moment, it's 50/50 for either Zoro or Marco, with Marco having even an edge, to where I say it's 60/40 because of similarity between Marco and King

T

The Penguin

Agreed. Jack having a 1B bounty is fine, but if Sasaki (and then by proxy, Who's Who) have bounties of 1B(+), it just wouldnt make sense. 5 guys in a crew who all have a bounty that either surpasses or is very near to the bounty of Big Mom's First commander.
These dudes were veterans captains... And now under Kaido, being the third party after Calamities...

Those bounties are possible, at least for Sasaki and WW.

S

SinOfGreed

Zoro vs King is at BIG risk since Marco joined EARLY for the war...

The reason I advocated Zoro vs King, was because I had the thought Marco would join the Alliance LATE, meaning after the alliance LOSE their invasion and lose this current round of invasion.... And the logical guy to be facing King during that Loss, and getting overwhelmed by him was ZORO

So, if Oda did that, Oda would have made Zoro get his Round 2 against King for Payback, EVEN if Marco joined later... that was my initial assumption

However, because Marco joined EARLY, the idea of First round being a loss, Marco will be involved in it, so Oda can basically just do the SAME THING with Marco vs King

Reducing the chances of Zoro vs King tremendously by just Marco showing up early and not late...

At this moment, it's 50/50 for either Zoro or Marco, with Marco having even an edge, to where I say it's 60/40 because of similarity between Marco and King
If Marco is here early, it doesn't change shit about Zoro vs King. Oda's gonna have the alliance's strongest fighters against the Yonko, not commanders. We all know that it's very likely Marco could beat King, completely kills any tension the fight would have.

Status
Not open for further replies.