Spoiler One Piece Chapter 981 Spoilers Discussion

When will The BMP enter Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
God do you guys always just have your stupid power level discussions in mind? I swear to God some of you people....
And no I don't care that Marco pushed the BMP down the waterfall again, it's for plot reasons so I can life with that. I am a firm believer that in the end the BMP will have a happy end :cheers:
I hope so because the way they are used is really convenient and frustrating.

Zoro vs King is happening idk why people are trying to jump into King vs Marco.

From story point of view nothing is obtained by seeing two YC 1 fight .
Plot doesnt grow ,main cast is not affected, neither is set to be a key character in the upcoming arcs.

Moreover no fight will top Marco performance back in marineford.
(An admiral would be required to top Marco performance)

What I see is that Marco might end up being used to hype King .
(Marco can heal and recover himself so no issue on using him)

Last edited:
Good points all round. Idk who'd win either tbh. Nice analysis, especially regarding the Breath of All Things
Yeah thanks, it's generally why I don't like it when people view Mihawk as someone avarage when the guy is a beast

I mean, just look at his chest Lmao

When I saw him in his youth in Oden flashback, I only recognized him through that chest, not face or outfit hahaha

S

SinOfGreed

Plot doesnt grow ,main cast is not affected, neither is set to be a key character in the upcoming arcs.

Moreover any fight will not top Marco performance back in marineford.
Facts, Marco was fighting Admirals at Marineford, so why have him fight against King, someone weaker than an Admiral? It makes more sense that he is fighting against Kaido or Big Mom.

Zoro vs King needs to happen and I'm sure it will happen. Adds a legitimate win against on a strong swordsman into his record and allows him to grow stronger. If he's ever gonna surpass Mihawk, then Zoro vs King needs to happen.

Wdym arguably second strongest? Marco would take a massive shit all over Law. Don't see why everyone hypes Law like he's gonna be able to hurt Kaido.
Mmk. So, if you notice, I only mentioned Law and Kid after talking about him being top four in the alliance, if people had wanted to make the argument. Which means, by “arguably second strongest”, the comparison was being made between him and Luffy.

He would not “take a massive shit all over Law,” and it’s baffling to me that Luffy learned an ability that works exactly like one Law already displayed in order to damage Kaido, and people still actually suggest that he’s not going to be able to damage Kaido. And even further, it still baffles me that someone portrayed to be Luffy’s rival is thought to not have gotten stronger since two arcs ago, as he is again, portrayed as Luffy’s rival.
Yeah Marco is stronger NOW but it doesn't mean Zoro won't surpass him soon. Plus we're following the Strawhats journey, not Marco's. There's no way Oda gives him more focus than Zoro.
If you think that Marco, who is now confirmed to be with the Straw Hats for multiple arcs (given that he will be present for Teach) won’t get significant focus, especially with how important he is, then I don’t really know what to tell you.

Moreover no fight will not top Marco performance back in marineford.

What I see is that Marco might end up being used to hype King .
Zoro vs King
Sanji vs Queen
Jinbe vs Jack
Brook vs Who’s Who
Franky vs Sasaki
Robin vs Black Maria
Nami vs Ulti
Usopp or Chopper vs Page One

Should be the matchups, but Oda’s writing has been bizarre lately so he could disappoint

God do you guys always just have your stupid power level discussions in mind? I swear to God some of you people....
And no I don't care that Marco pushed the BMP down the waterfall again, it's for plot reasons so I can life with that. I am a firm believer that in the end the BMP will have a happy end :cheers:
I mean..., still better discussion than Kaido doing sex to Big Mom in your avatar
:smithnie:
Let's be real

S

SinOfGreed

Mmk. So, if you notice, I only mentioned Law and Kid after talking about him being top four in the alliance, if people had wanted to make the argument. Which means, by “arguably second strongest”, the comparison was being made between him and Luffy.

He would not “take a massive shit all over Law,” and it’s baffling to me that Luffy learned an ability that works exactly like one Law already displayed in order to damage Kaido, and people still actually suggest that he’s not going to be able to damage Kaido. And even further, it still baffles me that someone portrayed to be Luffy’s rival is thought to not have gotten stronger since two arcs ago, as he is again, portrayed as Luffy’s rival.

If you think that Marco, who is now confirmed to be with the Straw Hats for multiple arcs (given that he will be present for Teach) won’t get significant focus, especially with how important he is, then I don’t really know what to tell you.
Luffy and Law are not rivals. Law couldn't even handle Doflamingo. Just because you're a fan of his doesn't mean he needs to be even remotely close to Luffy. He's nowhere near as strong and doesn't need to be either. He's Luffy's friend now.

Marco would absolutely take a shit on Law. Katakuri was doing it to Luffy and Luffy had beaten an actual commander before this. If you think Law evens stacks up somewhat well against the likes of Marco or Luffy, then I really don't know what to tell you...

And Marco isn't a main character. He's gonna do cool stuff in the arc and be a big player but the fact is Zoro is more important as he's an actual main character and will get more individual focus than him. If you think Marco will shine more than Zoro this arc, then you're either biased against Zoro or biased towards Marco.

Status
Not open for further replies.