Spoiler One Piece Chapter 981 Spoilers Discussion

When will The BMP enter Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn’t matter that he hasn’t had a true challenge. The only reason I brought up Doflamingo is because everybody that isn’t a fanboy knows he would have been obliterated by him. We know where Zoro stood, so him not getting a full on fight doesn’t matter. It never mattered. Law also didn’t get his ass whipped by Doflamingo either. Law going from Doflamingo to commander makes more sense than Zoro does, knowing that Zoro would have been stomped by Doflamingo, and his only fight thus far having been someone significantly beneath Doflamingo.

We haven’t seen his limit. That’s made up nonsense. Oda also doesn’t need to show us that he’s gotten stronger. He hasn’t shown us that any of the SH’s that were on Wano during WCI have gotten any stronger, besides Zoro. By that logic, they haven’t gotten stronger either. It’s been well established that people get stronger the further they move in the grand line on their journey. Saying Law has been stagnant is ridiculous, considering that and how he scolded Doflamingo for remaining stagnant himself.

The only reason Luffy struggled against Cracker is because Cracker stalled Luffy and hid behind his crackers. Law’s fruit eliminates that entirely, and Cracker would be well within range at all times. Law would have probably beaten Cracker faster, because Cracker wouldn’t have been able to hide from him.

It’s not astronomically big. It’s fair sized, but nothing that can’t and won’t close later.

When have I ever said they’re equals? Please, quote me on it. I’ve said they’re rivals, not equals. All I said is that being weaker now does not mean they aren’t rivals and won’t be equals, or near it, later. That’s exactly what happened with Whitebeard and Roger. They’re not forced parallels and it’s not a joke.

Again, never said they were equals. Don’t know why you’re pretending I did. Also, the to say that Kid isn't as far down as Law is compared to Luffy because of them lifting bricks is laughable. At the end of the day, Kid and Law received the same portrayal as Luffy’s rivals, despite what you say.
All that and Zoro is still killing kaido

Happy that pretty much all of the expected players are here. I don't count Weevil/Marines yet because we truly don't know but it's nice to finally have all the main combatants finally at Wano. Actually can't wait to see the Number (Hatcha) introduced.

My guess is Luffy and Zoro run into him/her (they were heading in the direction of a number last chapter)

Last edited:
M

MD Zolo

With Marco's arrival, I gotta lower my expectations significantly. Perhaps the battle roster will be as follows:
  1. Kaido vs. Luffy (solo)
  2. Yamato vs. Kid
  3. King vs. Marco
  4. Queen vs. Law
  5. Jack vs. Inu+Neko
  6. Who's Who vs. Zoro
  7. Sasaki vs. Jinbei
  8. Drake vs. Law followed by
  9. Apoo vs. Drake
  10. Hawkins vs. Killer
  11. Page1 vs. Sanji
  12. Black Maria vs. Kiku
  13. Ulti vs. Nami+Robin
  14. Orochi vs. Denjiro
  15. Kanjuro vs. Kin'emon
  16. Strongest Number vs. Ashura Douji
  17. Second Strongest Number vs. Kawamatsu
  18. Third Strongest Number vs. Izo
  19. Rest of the Numbers vs. Heart Pirates+Kid Pirates
  20. Ninja squad leader vs. Raizo
  21. Big Mom vs. Chopper+Amnesia
  22. Big Mom Pirates vs. Waterfall (next time, Marco and King will have aerial fight and accidentally throw the Mama Charter)
Since Luffy always gets isolated during the fight, I guess Kaido will fly off Luffy to Flower Capital where Luffy will beat him. Rest will fall in Onigashima.

Can't figure out who I should put up against Ussop and Franky. Eh! They off will some no-name guys.

With Marco's arrival, I gotta lower my expectations significantly. Perhaps the battle roster will be as follows:
  1. Kaido vs. Luffy (solo)
  2. Yamato vs. Kid
  3. King vs. Marco
  4. Queen vs. Law
  5. Jack vs. Inu+Neko
  6. Who's Who vs. Zoro
  7. Sasaki vs. Jinbei
  8. Drake vs. Law followed by
  9. Apoo vs. Drake
  10. Hawkins vs. Killer
  11. Page1 vs. Sanji
  12. Black Maria vs. Kiku
  13. Ulti vs. Nami+Robin
  14. Orochi vs. Denjiro
  15. Kanjuro vs. Kin'emon
  16. Strongest Number vs. Ashura Douji
  17. Second Strongest Number vs. Kawamatsu
  18. Third Strongest Number vs. Izo
  19. Rest of the Numbers vs. Heart Pirates+Kid Pirates
  20. Ninja squad leader vs. Raizo
  21. Big Mom vs. Chopper+Amnesia
  22. Big Mom Pirates vs. Waterfall (next time, Marco and King will have aerial fight and accidentally throw the Mama Charter)
Since Luffy always gets isolated during the fight, I guess Kaido will fly off Luffy to Flower Capital where Luffy will beat him. Rest will fall in Onigashima.

Can't figure out who I should put up against Ussop and Franky. Eh! They off will some no-name guys.
Eh, I definitely have a lot more faith the matchups will be better than this lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.