Spoiler One Piece Chapter 981 Spoilers Discussion

When will The BMP enter Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Marco is here, Zoro has very small chance of facing King. Unless Marco is here to fight somebody stronger, Zoro vs. King is very unlikely.
How is unlikely?

Should Zoro face the strongest swordman of the arc or no? ( Who coincidentally is the 2nd strongest guy in the enemy side)

Marco vs King doesn't add anything to the plot .
If do happens it would be heavily offpaneled.

The part about Zoro’s “upper limit” is just some fanboy reasoning to try and overrate him, as if we’ve needed to see it to know exactly where he is. He struggled against Hawkins and Killer and Gyukimaru in this arc alone, but we need to see his “upper limit” to tell exactly where he is, like we couldn’t ever tell. Zoro would have gotten destroyed on Dressrosa had he fought Doflamingo. He’s a good distance behind Luffy which means he’s a sizable distance between Law and Kid. So no, we don’t need to see his “upper limit” and we Oda wouldn’t need an excuse like that because it doesn’t matter.
Bring your ass here when zoro vs king will happen. Don't delete your account. Dude is arguing about law and his PU when we saw most of his attacks but saying zoro couldn't take a yc when he still didn't show everything. And talking about being a fanboy.
Logic ? Oekanekibowl lvl :kriwhat:

M

MD Zolo

How is unlikely?

Should Zoro face the strongest swordman of the arc or no? ( Who coincidentally is the 2nd strongest guy in the enemy side)

Marco vs King doesn't add anything to the plot .
If do happens it would be heavily offpaneled.
Nah Zoro vs King is happening
Oda won t waste the n2 of kaido who is a swordsman and uses fire
Zoro is interested in cutting fire
And Zoro s dream is to be the wss
You are handling this with logic?!! Nothing Oda does nowadays is that logical. Besides, the threads were always loose on this.

This is a war. There is no plot-based fight. If we were talking about plot-based fight, then Zoro would be fighting Orochi. Besides, Who's Who and Sasaki were highlighted in Ch. 979 as persons who would challenge the Yonkou Commanders. That's more or less Oda's way of handling this.

If Zoro indeed fights King - fantastic!!! But it makes no sense to argue based on loose threads. I am not gonna do it. Not till I see something concrete from Zoro.

Bring your ass here when zoro vs king will happen. Don't delete your account. Dude is arguing about law and his PU when we saw most of his attacks but saying zoro couldn't take a yc when he still didn't show everything. And talking about being a fanboy.
Logic ? Oekanekibowl lvl :kriwhat:
My guy, I’ve stated since King was shown and carried a blade that Zoro was going to fight King. I’ve said it’s going to be Zoro/Killer/ maybe Bepo vs King.

I’ve argued against the absurdity that seemingly everyone would be getting stronger over the course of two arcs except for Law.

Go bark up somebody else’s tree and don’t bother me again.

You are handling this with logic?!! Nothing Oda does nowadays is that logical. Besides, the threads were always loose on this.

This is a war. There is no plot-based fight. If we were talking about plot-based fight, then Zoro would be fighting Orochi. Besides, Who's Who and Sasaki were highlighted in Ch. 979 as persons who would challenge the Yonkou Commanders. That's more or less Oda's way of handling this.

If Zoro indeed fights King - fantastic!!! But it makes no sense to argue based on loose threads. I am not gonna do it. Not till I see something concrete from Zoro.
Taming oden s sword + not going all out jsut to fight who s who yeah can t wait:gokulaugh:

We'ré mostly trolling tbh
Im a Zoro fanboy and i know that he would get mid diffed at best by Luffy atm :josad::josad:
No, i don't think he will. Most of my powerlevel-related post here are posts that state or defend that Luffy is stronger than Zoro, the gap of strength post-TS even more than pre-TS. But i don't think Luffy will mid-diff him. Imo he would high-diff Zoro even with FS or Penetrating CoA. Luffy always exert large portion of his strength to beat his enemy because it's how Oda depicts him. If Luffy struggles against Carrot and Yeti brother and Monet, imo no way Luffy would mid diff someone at WSS Level even at EoS.

Those wanting Marco vs King are the same who want/wanted to see Kuzan vs sakazuki,Roger vs WB ,Roger vs Garp,etc ....

Plot simply needs the result of the conflict not the fight....

So the fight gets offpaneled ...

Same would happen to King vs Marco if happens.
No people are just afraid of zoro vs king. With all the similarities between marco and king, they realized king is indeed the second strongest and the true YC1 from BP. So better to put him against Marco lol.

But everyone forget that no one could at least stalemate Big Mom who is gonna be with Kaido except Marco.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

Well if you want concrete zoro last chapter said hes going for kaido.

My logic is Zoro leaving Wano as the strongest swordman of the island .

:kayneshrug:

If you are on board on him leaving Wano being weaker than any swordman that was in Wano well ok mate.

WSW,Sasaki were highlighted that's great for his portrayal so what?

As you said is a war so it would be foolish to think that Zoro will fight only one character in such event.
What better way to portray Zoro like defeating those who try challenge the YC and then defeat the YC.
(Seems like the proper route considering people want to see a progress ,not a instant jump right?).

Since when suggesting Zoro fighting the strongest swordman of the arc is a loose thread?
:laughmoji:

Status
Not open for further replies.