Spoiler One Piece Chapter 981 Spoilers Discussion

When will The BMP enter Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zolo running away from fodders is much more hype
and he covers his ears just like top Supernovas Kid and Monkey :steef:
Now now son, we already covered this in this very thread, right? Keep quiet and go to bed. Let the adults do the talking.

Post automatically merged:

I just caught, like, the last 20 replies to the image/summary page in the past few minutes...I’m saying even considering it all at once, feels like a bigger chapter than usual.
I don't disagree, but I still get a hitch that its mostly because how much you're paying attention to each raw.

Oh well, just wait for the chapter I suppose.

I kinda feel bad for Sanji fans.

You know its bad when people are getting excited and hyped simply over a woman sitting next him.

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
It could potentially be a dude
Post automatically merged:

Yeah Kidd inactive... Kidd having his feats manipulated yet still has bigger bounty than law pre Kaido incident.

Top 5 :
Luffy > Kidd > Law >= Urouge >~ Apoo ~ Zoro (never received Higher portrayal than Apoo)
Top 11
I think its more like
Luffy > Zoro > Law >= Urouge >~Apoo ~ Kidd
Kidd was the one with comparable portrayal to Apoo not Zoro

Ancient weapons cannot destroy the planet.

And pluton doesn't have a motor that can detroy mountains.

Do uou understand what a motor is? I'm talking about pure brute strength exerted by the machine. Not fire power. Not laser beams. Pluton will not be able to PUNCH A MOUNTAIN TO DUST via plain brute strength
Ancient weapons were said to be able to do so no?

And how do you know if pluton or any other ancient weapon doesnt have motor skills? You dont. Nor do you know if in the near future vegapunk wont create something like that. All im saying is never say never.

Dunno. I'd put Zoro below Kid right now. Seems like its his time to take the spotlight since Kid won't be that relevant after this arc.
That's true and I considered that possibility but Zoro has gotten a lot more personal focus in this arc that Kidd has.

Zoro has multiple layers in Wano, he has personal inner conflict with Hiyori, daughter of the man who nearly killed Kaido.
He has blade of Oden, once again the man who nearly killed Kaido
He has inner conflict with Orochi
His connection with Ryuma who is worshipped as a God in Wano.

Zoro even had greater combat focus than Kidd in Wano so far easily defeating someone who kid calls his partner
Fighting Kyoshiro who is potentially strongest red scabbard

When Kidd and Zoro shared those panels in Udon, it looked like there was a possibility that Kidd might play a bigger role in Wano but so far Zoro has out shinned Kidd really hard.

But we will see what happens.

That's true and I considered that possibility but Zoro has gotten a lot more personal focus in this arc that Kidd has.

Zoro has multiple layers in Wano, he has personal inner conflict with Hiyori, daughter of the man who nearly killed Kaido.
He has blade of Oden, once again the man who nearly killed Kaido
He has inner conflict with Orochi
His connection with Ryuma who is worshipped as a God in Wano.

Zoro even had greater combat focus than Kidd in Wano so far easily defeating someone who kid calls his partner
Fighting Kyoshiro who is potentially strongest red scabbard

When Kidd and Zoro shared those panels in Udon, it looked like there was a possibility that Kidd might play a bigger role in Wano but so far Zoro has out shinned Kidd really hard.

But we will see what happens.
I took Zoro's focus into consideration when I said that.

But, you're forgetting this is potentially Kid's only chance to shine in an arc. Oda has hyped Kid up a lot for years. I think its only fair to him he get to be the second strongest while taking on Kaido.

Not that I think being strongest/second strongest would even matter when they're all up against Kaido at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.