Spoiler One Piece Chapter 982 Spoilers Discussion

Who should be the next Mod?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm what? That is Kaido is his early days and not only that his crew wasn't that stronge nor did have the numbers they have now... Thatch situation is whole different thing with WB old and wanting ACE to become the King.
No its not, WB could for sure do something against BB, he could avenge thatch waaaay easier than avenge oden.

He did NOTHING.

And yet oda didint give us the explanation why WB didint Go to wano to avenge oden thats still to be revealed.

The only thing we know is that marco didint know about wano being THIS bad.

M

MD Zolo

???? Whats your point? Marco saying he likes oden make you think that he dont know about his death? Or that this somehow explains why WB didnt come to avenge him?

Dont get you.

Theres yet no explanation fo why WB never try to avenge oden death.
Marco: I like Oden but Wano Kuni's news don't go across the sea... I never thought that the situation would be like this

This is what Marco says. Which as far as I am concerned means that Marco liked Oden but didn't know about his situation because news don't reach across sea.

That would be a fine explanation if rest of the World didn't know that Kaido lives in Wano and if Ace himself didn't come to Wano. News may not reach across sea by normal method, but how can news not reach you when your own crew goes to Wano and tells everybody that he has been to Wano?

WB did stop ace. But ace was so stubborn. WB and the rest decided to respect ace's choice. Or do i miss something?
That's my point. Ultimately WB didn't stop him and when Shanks was trying to pursue him otherwise, he didn't listen.

Whats wrong with this people saying nami might get prometheus too.

Y'all dont feel enough with the Big Meme disrespect? :lawsigh:
Well...she already has one lol. Might as well fully disrespect her and take the other lol..

I mean more if BM goes down this arc or at Elbaf. Idk.

I personally don't see Nami losing a powerup tbh and think Zeus is here for the long haul.

*Marco: I like Oden but Wano Kuni's news don't go across the sea... I never thought that the situation would be like this

Hackda: WB pirates are really shit. They did not know Kaido resides at Wano? Or if they knew, did they tought Oden allowed him to be there? They are pathetic.*

You're trying to defend this writing. Don't try, Oda's going to blast all your justifications with even more dumb explanations on why WBP didn't come sooner

We can clearly see Oden is a post-timeskip retcon. Initially he never existed, otherwise Ace (who was in Wano) would have talked about him and his demise.
WB didn't do anything when thach died either and by the time WB got the news Kaido was probably already established his territory.

Nami getting Zeus is by far the worst thing that happened in WCI. It's absolutely terrible...it's not even her fruit and she can control Zeus better than Big Mom? :jay-yeah:
The Nami getting Zeus was one of the worst chapters I have ever read in One Piece, alongside the skinny BM on the Sunny. These are because of chapters like these that I made a pause with OP in the half of WCI arc because the plot was just too convenient and repetitive.

Wait im confused. Marco is clearly saying news of Oden's death never traveled outside Wano. Why is everyone complaining? Ace wasn't part of the WB pirates when he went to Wano, so he didn't even know about Oden either.
because muh headcanon yonko is all-knowing all-powerfull
sorry its super retarded.

even kaido implied bigmom intelegence gathering is a step above him. kinda tells that there are pluses and minuses to these yonkous

Nami getting Zeus is by far the worst thing that happened in WCI. It's absolutely terrible...it's not even her fruit and she can control Zeus better than Big Mom? :jay-yeah:
Its really not that bad guys lmao. We'll see what happens. I hope for your sakes she loses the power though. But Nami being a thief, this is pretty much in line with her character and how she could gain a power up. She coerced people at Weatheria to teach her in a pretty messed up way.

Marco: I like Oden but Wano Kuni's news don't go across the sea... I never thought that the situation would be like this

This is what Marco says. Which as far as I am concerned means that Marco liked Oden but didn't know about his situation because news don't reach across sea.

That would be a fine explanation if rest of the World didn't know that Kaido lives in Wano and if Ace himself didn't come to Wano. News may not reach across sea by normal method, but how can news not reach you when your own crew goes to Wano and tells everybody that he has been to Wano?

That's my point. Ultimately WB didn't stop him and when Shanks was trying to pursue him otherwise, he didn't listen.

Didint know about HIS situation???? Didnt know abou How bad wano is.

The ace point makes no sense, ACE went to wano before Join whitebeard, its not like he have to Tell ALL his adventures to WBP before he joins them.

Drake is going to remain a big deal even after this arc. He's here for the long run. He's been portrayed as a potential Admiral candidate in future and managed to smack the shit out of Sanji, which, being totally honest, Zoro can't do (yet if ever). Zoro will be stronger than Drake soon. Don't cry. I'm not saying he will forever be weaker.

It's a sword of the same grade as Shusui that requires Zoro to strengthen further in order to use it well. It doesn't matter if CoA is his strongpoint, his CoA still needs to get stronger. Do you honestly think his CoA as it was pre-enma can even pose a threat to top tiers, let alone at least match/provide competition? He can't even use Ryuo yet and that's the bare minimum
You not making sense. Zoro trained already yet your saying Drake is stronger now. Also Enma does not make his Haki stronger. If he puts down Enma his Haki doesn't decrease.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Big Mom should get all her homie back and be done with it. They belong to her and not to some fodder female character like Nami.
YES, ITS A FACT. :smithnie:

I hated it when Nami got Zeus, especially the way it happened. Her getting Prometheus too would be just cringy.
I mean, look at how she take the control of zeus, she just make a little cloud.:lusalty:

No its not, WB could for sure do something against BB, he could avenge thatch waaaay easier than avenge oden.

He did NOTHING.

And yet oda didint give us the explanation why WB didint Go to wano to wano, thats still tô be revealed.

The only thing we know is that marco didint know about wano being THIS bad.
Yes it is very different, we had literally an Old WB say he had a bad feeling about going after him not only that after Ace sails on his own we have ANOTHER Yonko saying that pursuing BB is a BAD Idea.
Now we have a PRIME WB doing nothing on the death of a guy he called brother and had his sons on WB ship.

because muh headcanon yonko is all-knowing all-powerfull
sorry its super retarded.

even kaido implied bigmom intelegence gathering is a step above him. kinda tells that there are pluses and minuses to these yonkous
What did they expect wiill happen to Oden when Kaidou invaded Wano? That they had orgy sex and have babies? :seriously:

Status
Not open for further replies.