Spoiler One Piece Chapter 982 Spoilers Discussion

Who should be the next Mod?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
She’s a woman and she’s in the way of the straw hats. The stupid bat will hit her and the plot shield is in full steam. This is just par for the course.

As I said in the big mom thread, I’m giving this manga 5 more chapters before taking a break for a while. It is hard for me to take this arc or any further arc if this is how oda will be treating top tiers that come anywhere in the vicinity of the straw hats. Plus the story has been lacking I feel.
Yes sometimes I consider taking another pause with the manga given how baffling some of Oda's plot choices can be and I am too not very satisfied with the way the Yonkos are treated when the Straw Hats are around, though I still think that eventually BM and her crew will finally get a true fight with them using their real power though it is most likely to happen against someone else than the Straw Hats and their allies that are protected too much by the plot shield.

Normal and cohesively? Am I lying about that?

And get off your high horse because you started that bullshit saying drugs are fucking with my head because you got offended because I have different opinion than your over Japanese cartoons.
How am I the one on the high horse when you and your cohorts always talking shit with people who have a different opinion than yours and act high and mighty. You guys exaggerate Zoro's feats and are up in fantasyland about how He's going to behead Kaidou for some dumbass reason the rest of us got no clue about when it makes no sense in-story.

If akainu was in that Same position where he was chasing the straw hats, oda would’ve found a way to nerf/ clown him. You know it/ I know it. I thought we made some headway yesterday. Separate character portrayal from actual strength my friend. There is no need to debase ourselves and troll this way. PIS will keep happening all over this arc just like it happened in marineford.
The very important difference is that there are characters Oda would never put into situations in which he's forced to make them look incompetent.

I never underrated Linlin's strength. Her getting trolled by Oda repeatedly is just hilarious at this point and i enjoy every bit of the trolling, tbh.
:kayneshrug:

Would Oda be forced to clown even top tiers for the crews sake? Absolutely.

But he's not making any Top Tier that isn't Linlin go through this torture

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
How does Fujitoras frat show AP though? Just large area gravity, how is that gonna help him in combat?
How is large DC going to help Zoro in combat? His mountain level DC didn’t seem to have any effect on Gyukimaru, Kamazou, or Apoo. One of these characters ran him through the lung and made him pass out, and another made him run away screaming.

Yes sometimes I consider taking another pause with the manga given how baffling some of Oda's plot choices can be and I am too not very satisfied with the way the Yonkos are treated when the Straw Hats are around, though I still think that eventually BM and her crew will finally get a true fight with them using their real power though it is most likely to happen against someone else than the Straw Hats and their allies that are protected too much by the plot shield.
Plot contrivances are becoming too much to be honest. They have always been a thing in one piece but this arc is too much. It’s present overwhelmingly so and really detracts from the arcs enjoyability. Right about now there should be this same feeling of tension and dread before they went into snows lobby except multiplied tenfold. But there is nothing.

Oda did a bad job I feel.

The very important difference is that there are characters Oda would never put into situations in which he's forced to make them look incompetent.

I never underrated Linlin's strength. Her getting trolled by Oda repeatedly is just hilarious at this point and i enjoy every bit of the trolling, tbh.
:kayneshrug:

Would Oda be forced to clown even top tiers for the crews sake? Absolutely.

But he's not making any Top Tier that isn't Linlin go through this torture
Well you can’t know that because they were never put in that same situation. I mean there were a few instances in marineford but yeah.
All I’m saying is if any top tier was put in that same position chasing usopp and chopper. They would never catch them and or things will keep happening to nerf them to keep them from catching up.

Do not get me wrong, I Fucking hate big mom as a character, but mor eso what oda did to her. I do respect her strength tho as that one is indubitable.
Post automatically merged:

Serious question here, are we guaranteed to have an Elbaf arc after Wano?

I could see no reason for the Strawhats to go there unless the country has Dressrosa-tier issues to resolve.
Could be a pit stop like zou

How is large DC going to help Zoro in combat? His mountain level DC didn’t seem to have any effect on Gyukimaru, Kamazou, or Apoo. One of these characters ran him through the lung and made him pass out, and another made him run away screaming.
Its not large DC, its AoE, he is lifting what has been destroyed mostly by Luffy and Zoro.

So now that you have realized you have ran outta arguments you started trolling? Like if Oni Giri didn't one shot Killer? Like Zoro didn't one shot Gyukimaru?

And stop straw manning and explain how Fujitoras rubble lift feat translates to combat? Zoros ISDS would because it would cut Fuji clean in half, same Fuji who while on guard gets bruised by G3 Luffy while same G3 Luffy needs much stronger attack to only break Picas head which is smaller than Picas finger.

Don't wank Fujitoras null feat by comparing it to Big Mom, based on the post you made Big Moms feat shits on even Akainu's feats and Shanks can pull off same feat so Shanks >>> Akainu?

I could see no reason for the Strawhats to go there unless the country has Dressrosa-tier issues to resolve.
Elbaf has been set up since the Little Garden arc and mentioned multiple times throughout the series, it's an arc that will definitely happen and Usopp really wants to visit that place.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower

It’s gonna happen whether it needs to or not, most fans wanna see it and Oda has been hyping it in ways both subtle and obvious for a very long time. What will actually happen there is less clear; for instance, if Big Mom gets ANOTHER arc focused on her at that place, I’m gonna be pissed.

Given that Usopp has expressed his desire to go there, Oimo and Kashi having decided to return there, that Hajurdin and his crew are members of the Grand Fleet and the focus the country received during Whole Cake Island arc it's very unlikely that there won't be an arc at Elbaf.
Whenever it would happens right after Wano or another arc after Wano is unknown.

I personally believe we gonna have a short arc for Vegapunk and then an Elbaf arc.... Eblaf is a must have arc so yeah definitely.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer

Yes, i kinda believe we will get to elbaf arc. Idk what is their enemy would be in there, it could be Big Mom or somebody else.

Also, i still want an Enel return to the story but for now i dont see how thats gonna happen.:choppawhat:
Lets be real, Enel's DF is a top tier logia.

Yes, i kinda believe we will get to elbaf arc. Idk what is their enemy would be in there, it could be Big Mom or somebody else.

Also, i still want an Enel return to the story but for now i dont see how thats gonna happen.:choppawhat:
As much as I want Enel back, trying to write him into the story after he reached his goal of finding the moon will the hard. It seems he really enjoys it there and what more would he want out of Earth or reaching the blue sea.

But he isn't a top tier fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.