Spoiler One Piece Chapter 982 Spoilers Discussion

Who should be the next Mod?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sawyer7Mage made my exact point on Marco v. King. If you have to decide between Marco or Zoro for King, it's Zoro. One Piece is the SH story, not the WBP story. There is no one left for Zoro to fight.

As for Marco, will he and King clash aerially? Most certainly. It might even happen in the next 1-2 chapters when he saves Momo. But Marco DEFEATING King, is a whole other subject matter. Luffy clashed with Pica too, it doesn't mean he was going to take him down.

Sawyer7Mage made my exact point on Marco v. King. If you have to decide between Marco or Zoro for King, it's Zoro. One Piece is the SH story, not the WBP story. There is no one left for Zoro to fight.

As for Marco, will he and King clash aerially? Most certainly. It might even happen in the next 1-2 chapters when he saves Momo. But Marco DEFEATING King, is a whole other subject matter. Luffy clashed with Pica too, it doesn't mean he was going to take him down.
"Next 1-2 chapters"

:gokulaugh::milaugh::suresure::seriously:

Kaido is eating something in the chapter, and many chapters ago, Robin said she knows Kaido's favorite food. Could these scenes have a connection to e/o? smth like Kaido's food is poisoned. But then, maybe she just mentioned it casually (which i doubt so), and didnt have any intention to use that knowledge to the alliance's advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.