Spoiler One Piece Chapter 983 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Luffy’s Right Hand Man?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be, or his main power could be his flying ancient zoan and aerial attacks, we will see. There is no point on talking certain about the possibilities.

Either way King should be around Katakuri's level, and Zoro didn't even fight and defeat someone like Snack first, let alone Cracker / Doflamingo level opponent, suddenly he is soloing and defeating Katakuri level opponent doesn't work for me.
I'm not going to get into power scaling because that's your own head canon vs my own head canon and Oda doesn't care about either of our opinions on that.

What I am going to comment on is what I picked out from the very start. You are saying There's no build up or some kind of meaningful personal something or other between Zoro and King AS IF THAT'S A THING THAT MATTERS with Zoro

I would say King's name being wildfire and him using a sword and fire in the battle against Oden is WAYYYY more indicative of his actual fighting style than him RAMMING big mom's ship that one time. According to you his fighting style is Ramming things from mid air.

So no, there is build up. The exact same amount of build up as any other villain Zoro has fought.

Orochi exists to be the weakling that even a Zoro who has beaten King and has sustained massive injury CAN STILL beat becasuw he's that weak. And piling on minions won't stop him from being weak and stomped.

Do people really think luffy would legit need g4 for ulti or that she's really doffy level?
Not really, but it will take more effort in base(G2 & G3) Luffy to take down Ulti. Luffy needing G4 can only be explained in one of the two either to finish this fight in 1 shot or Ulti’s grab is pretty strong that G4 is needed for him to let loose.

That would be lame AF, scabbards have more reason to kill orochi than zoro, and also we're supposed to believe that zoro will defeat mihawk EoS how is he gonna beat someone like mihawk if he doesn't surpass opponents like king
What about Kid, and Law?

Betrayer X-Drake is there too.

There is also Marco. Do you think Zoro will pass all of these ''Worst Generation Captains'', and solo King?

That isn't how scaling working, we don't need a battle of Luffy vs Jack to say that he isn't equal to Cracker. YC and Vets of the two Yonkou play almost in same league. And I already make you a simple scaling with Yonji could match easily off Daifuku. We don't need a 1on1 fight with Daifuku vs Luffy because we already have other simple points.

Daifuku huge Genie get blocked by Base Sanji while RS get throw easily by Pageone. If we use scaling, Pageone perform better.
Or other simple point,Nami get easily negged by Smoothie, weaker then Kata who is Luffy lvl, the same Luffy who need G4 in the new chapter.

We don't even need the Daifuku compare, Nami who get negged by Smoothie are enough to say that she aren't any threat for such characters, Luffy would do even worse to Nami as Smoothie did.

Nami lack in reactionspeed, she didn't have even any haki form; she pyhsical weak and only just have her power with Zeus together, she lacks in the manythings.

In compare we have Ulti who force Luffy to use G4. That is enough, or do you want to say me that Nami or Robin could force Luffy to use G2/G3 or even G4?
Yonji isn't on luffy's level NOT EVEN CLOSE. Sanji off-screened him. so how does a simple CLASH between the two prove anything about daifuku and ulti?
Blocking an attck? that means nothing lol. Chopper was able to block big moms attack. I guess by youre logic chopper is yonkou level.
this is the problem with using simple Blocks or clashes in power scaling...it doesn't work.
like I said...NAMI DOESNT NEED REACTION SPEED. that's not how she fights. she didn't use it in the fight with kaulifa using (soru) she had mirage tempo to counterit.

Because Kata,Cracker and Doffy are the only character expect the Yonkous who force Luffy to use G4. Before no one could do that, even Don Chinjao couldn't do that, literally no one even Ceaser who is above Nami and co. Yet Ulti do it and force Luffy use G4 which is a insane good feat.
As I ask you before, could Nami perform a similar feat against Luffy?
no they are NOT the only characters to force luffy into G4...are you foprgetting when luffy went g4 to punch a bunch of fodders on a ship?

It is different when someone as Nami use zeus or when Big mom use it, I hope you see the different. Nami had the power of zeus large weather against Galetta too, do it help her to take out Galetta? Did it help her against Amande? No, she was simple caught off by these characters.
no...that's just youre headcannon, you don't know for a FACt that Big Mom uses it different than nami..stop it with the guessing. All we know is nami has a yonkou weapon. that's it.

Neither Robin and Nami have the feats for matching Luffy, Nami fucking struggel against far weaker opponents, stop it you sound like a fanboy. Nami and Robin ending like Smoker who use Tashigi body and get trashed by Luffy casually with G2. That huge is the different between these characters.

What funny about Ulti beeing stronger then Diamante? Diamante would get rekt hard by current Luffy, he couldn't even dream to force Luffy to G4.

Ulti is in same ballpark as xDrake, she force fucking Luffy to use G4, she overbreak his CoA with her own CoA. She play of course in that league, you are simple a Nami fanboy and a Ulti hater if you think that Ulti don't play in same league as xDrake and co. She already have better physical and haki feat then Doffy, what has Nami and Robin?

Imagine thinking Nami or Robin could force Luffy to use G3/G4...
:suresure:
Ulti was not fighting luffy ALONE. If pageone wasn't there then luffy wouldn't have been forced into g4.
if were're talking BOTH Robin and Franky vs luffy the yes I could see them forcing luffy into G4. You're saying robin couldn't pin luffy down like ulti did if it was a 2 v 1 franky and robin?

I'm not going to get into power scaling because that's your own head canon vs my own head canon and Oda doesn't care about either of our opinions on that.

What I am going to comment on is what I picked out from the very start. You are saying There's no build up or some kind of meaningful personal something or other between Zoro and King AS IF THAT'S A THING THAT MATTERS with Zoro

I would say King's name being wildfire and him using a sword and fire in the battle against Oden is WAYYYY more indicative of his actual fighting style than him RAMMING big mom's ship that one time. According to you his fighting style is Ramming things from mid air.

So no, there is build up. The exact same amount of build up as any other villain Zoro has fought.

Orochi exists to be the weakling that even a Zoro who has beaten King and has sustained massive injury CAN STILL beat becasuw he's that weak. And piling on minions won't stop him from being weak and stomped.
That's why I said King's main ability could be different, his flying zoan is not for show. His fire could be important, but his flying zoan might be even more, we will see.

Daz Bones was literally a ''sword man'', there was no doubt that was for Zoro. I don't see any confirmation for King's powers yet, and to think that Zoro will try to accomplish something Kinemon already does, wouldn't be look good. Why would you need to cut fire to defeat King anyway? He is not fire man and his body is not made from fire, even if he is, haki exists to counter it. I don't see any similarities with Daz Bones here, ''yet'' at least.

Diamante was also the swordsman of Doflamingo family but Zoro took Pica instead, anything could happen.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Could be, or his main power could be his flying ancient zoan and aerial attacks, we will see. There is no point on talking certain about the possibilities.

Either way King should be around Katakuri's level, and Zoro didn't even fight and defeat someone like Snack first, let alone Cracker / Doflamingo level opponent, suddenly he is soloing and defeating Katakuri level opponent doesn't work for me.
No worries, it works for Oda.
If you think Zoro will fight doffy, cracker before he fights King you set yourself for disappointment.
If Oda put him vs Kaido right away, it will be so.
Besides, Zoro already took out a supernova and Pica who is YC lvl with DR amount of stone.

@Akuma_Law If he is as strong as I suspect, that's too much struggle vs someone like King but your expectations should be met regardless, at least vs an Emperor since only them can push Zoro to absolute maximum among the opponents in Wano.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Do people really think luffy would legit need g4 for ulti or that she's really doffy level?
Well, base from the chapter. He need G4 because ulti's grip is so strong. So what i mean, if oda decided to make luffy goes Gear Fourth there, im not sure Ulti will able to withstand Luffy Gear Fourth for a period of time.

If Who's Who and Sasaki don't have Lion and Sabertooth Tiger Devil Fruits respectively.
I will be disappointed:josad:
For me, Who'who might ate Smilodon/Sabertooth Tiger and Sasaki might ate Triceratops DF. Not a lion.

Well, base from the chapter. He need G4 because ulti's grip is so strong. So what i mean, if oda decided to make luffy goes Gear Fourth there, im not sure Ulti will able to withstand Luffy Gear Fourth for a period of time.

For me, Who'who might ate Smilodon/Sabertooth Tiger and Sasaki might ate Triceratops DF. Not a lion.
nah, If page 1 wasn't there also he would never have used G4

His name is Wild fire. Not Ram man
Could be related to his race, which Big mom wants it. We will see, there is no confirmation on his abilities yet. We don't even know when he ate the ancient zoan fruit, we didn't see the flying zoan in flashbacks. I know you want your own head canon to be true, but it's not certain.

Not really, but it will take more effort in base(G2 & G3) Luffy to take down Ulti. Luffy needing G4 can only be explained in one of the two either to finish this fight in 1 shot or Ulti’s grab is pretty strong that G4 is needed for him to let loose.
Most likely than not luffy was tryna end the fight as fast as possible takin less chances of getting hurt.
Especially after seeing how luffy treated page one

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
nah, If page 1 wasn't there also he would never have used G4
Yeah, thats why i said there has to be missing panel. Because i dont know how Ulti caught luffy off-guard.

But, when Luffy need to go Gear Fourth against Ulti might be an indication that he had a better control of his Gear Fourth. Remember when he already use Gear Fourth in the beast pirates ship.

Yeah, thats why i said there has to be missing panel. Because i dont know how Ulti caught luffy off-guard.

But, when Luffy need to go Gear Fourth against Ulti might be an indication that he had a better control of his Gear Fourth. Remember when he already use Gear Fourth in the beast pirates ship.
yea hard to say but it seems like luffy has better control over G4 after his training. which may be why he's using it a lot more flippantly

Imo this panel also shows to me that Luffy goes G4 to get a quick victory. And it apparently shows that Luffy can spam G4 now. I'm worried that this hurried style of Oda's portrayal of Luffy would cheapen the Gears. "Oh okay, he'll release G5-G6-G7 against Kaidou since G5 alone wont suffice. Dont worry". The gears are getting cheap now. We dont get as excited anymore.

Imo Oda should make Luffy's base skills/strength (G2-G3) stronger and more prominent now, since he's more muscular and filled with penetrative CoA now.

All this means is that Luffy will blueno somebody way stronger than the flying six.

Luffy blueniong someone means him using his Future Sight and Advanced Armanent Haki to beat someone.

This chapter Luffy never used Advanced Haki at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.