Spoiler One Piece Chapter 984 Spoilers Discussion

Who will Yamato-Chan fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And I am confused as to why Yamato waiting for Luffy would be an indication that Yamato is the next nakama.

It's just nonsense. Straw hats become straw hats based on their goals, principles and wether they impress Luffy or not. Not because they waited for Luffy.
Because you clearly glossed over every other point I made to you, unbelievable. The Oden parallels should have been clear enough.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash
I think people are taking that too literally. "Face" in this case just means the panel where she reveals her face, tying her hair up and removing the kimono jacket.
But the Spoilers make it sounds like her mask accidentally fell off rather than her purposely revealing her face

So it's likely that we only got to see her face imo

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
remember Chp 925 where blackbeard said "i´m going to take it before the marines do!" ? Yeah... That reddit post is from 20th August 2015. It was post dressrosa, Chp 797
Some of that stuff seems good... but I feel like it’d be very anticlimactic to have Teach’s crew knock out the WG when they don’t even fully have DF yet.

But the Spoilers make it sounds like her mask accidentally fell off rather than her purposely revealing her face

So it's likely that we only got to see her face imo
If thats the case, YP would have clarified that the artist just decided to make up the rest of her body up while verifying that the pic was legit.

Come on guys, its way easier to assume that this 1:1 panel the provider drew, rather than just a face with with the rest open to interpretation.

They are a spoiler provider, not someone trying to lose credibility by drawing characters that don't represent their final figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.