Spoiler One Piece Chapter 984 Spoilers Discussion

Who will Yamato-Chan fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So basically

> Ulti pushing Luffy to G4 and recovered from a thunder bagua(inferior version of the one that knocked out Luffy but still)
> Yamato is shown able to easily clash with g2/3 Luffy while seemingly not giving her all either

2 female strong characters 2 chapters in a row. Did someone hacked Oda's account? :pepeanger:

> Ace potential interactions with Kaido's daughter
> Ace once again hyped for his strength in parallel to Luffy

I didn't read the chapter, but I will already rate it 10 to 10 :steef:
Ace's strength STILL RELEVANT to this day

While I know someone who took his fruit, and had TWO EXTRA YEARS, and his bounty barely above Ace with 50 Mil , LMAO... Haki master Sabo my ass LOL...

She might be 30+ years old. Maybe like Robin (30) or Hancock (31) or Gallette (31) even Smoothie (35).

Because Oden's execution was 20 years ago. And if the panel when someone standing and watching oden's execution is really Yamato-chan. Then i would assume Yamato-chan maybe on his 10+ years old.

Thats why she might be at 30+ years old.
Let's just say that Yamato is 30 years old and Big Mom is the mother, this would make Yamato triplets with Snack and Bavarois who are also both 30 years old which would also mean that Kaido would be the father of both Snack and Bavarois.:vistalaugh:

It messes up the whole Charlotte Family list, that's why I don't believe Big Mom is the mother of Yamato.:kuzanope:

Status
Not open for further replies.