Spoiler One Piece Chapter 985 Spoilers Discussion

Will Yamato Chan join the Straw Hats

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway really nice what Oda did with Orochi. Oda never shows character's death and also went a bit off the line by having Kaido use a sword to behead him. Until now it is nice and all and you can think that Orochi is out of the games but what is Orochi's df? Orochi aka a giant multi headed snake amd if that works like an Hydra then beheading him just makes him come back stronger and that is what will most likepy happen, even if on the other hand now Orochi has no strong subordinates and is on the verge of losing even his army if fodder one way or another so even if he survives thanjs to the Orochi df then I doubt he can do anything really relevant going solo, so at this point he could simply stay dead going by this..

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
One question no one has thought to ask yet is, since Orochi has 8 heads while in Zoan form, does he have to have his real head out while in Human form? Or can he create 8 heads that look identical to himself, and swap them out at will?

There HAS to be a gimmick to his DF, as it is a Mythical Zoan.
Like i said earlier, it will be interesting if we see his "Yamato No Orochi" DF came to play even though he was in his human form and after got cut by Kaido.

I dont think Oda will dehyped "Mythical Zoans" that easy.

Everyone saying that orochi died and otherwise it would dehype kaido...

Do you remember doflamingo? What he said about betrayals? That was not only for kidd and apoo but for kaido and orochi.

A paranoid character like orochi would never have trusted kaido. Not even once. So of course he kept a few secrets from him. For example his df powers.
With kaido betraying orochi, orochi will betray kaido.

Either he will tell a secret/information about kaido and a weakness of him or about kaido's subordinates. And most probably the samurai of orochi will turn to the kouzikis.

Bold prediction:

We have always seen the samurai of orochi not respecting him, because he is a coward. Behind his back or in their mind they always ridiculed him.

But they are samurais. The force of wano. Loyal to wano.

Either they will turn to luffy themselves OR a certain swordsman from luffy's crew who wanted to unite the samurai for luffy will finally do it. 😉

One question no one has thought to ask yet is, since Orochi has 8 heads while in Zoan form, does he have to have his real head out while in Human form? Or can he create 8 heads that look identical to himself, and swap them out at will?

There HAS to be a gimmick to his DF, as it is a Mythical Zoan.
I think he can. After beheading, the head can remain conscious for a few seconds and in that gap, Orochi can grow another head using his DF.

Status
Not open for further replies.