Spoiler One Piece Chapter 985 Spoilers Discussion

Will Yamato Chan join the Straw Hats

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yall need to chill on the Yamato hate for a while. She literally only has like 8 "face" panels. In 2 of them she has made the generic "angry face" that Hancock has made to Rayleigh or Tashigi to Zoro/Smoker, its not just a Nami thing.

You need to wait until we see how she battles, how her seriousness ties into her expressions, how her features are better defined because she DOES have different features from Nami (hair, eyes, eyebrows, etc) but Oda DOES have a female drawing issue.

Guaranteed Oda also pictures Yamato with colors so through her colors she's going to look and feel entirely different from Nami.

And this doesn't even include attire, personality, background and fighting style. She has partial Nami face, but she isn't even remotely like Nami. Robin has partial Nami and Hancock face now, and it really doesn't detract from Robin. Nami became less unique by growing out her hair, and it still doesn't really detract from her character.

You want to talk about confusing, look at this color spread:

Here alone, it doesn't include Rebecca, Violet, Pudding or Shirahoshi, but literally everyone here (save for Perona) is EITHER a clone of Nami or Robin pretty much.

And I don't say this as an all encompassing statement, because there are plenty of moments where EACH of these characters look VERY different from Nami/Robin.

Tldr: Have an open mind about Yamato until you see more of her. I can pull examples of Nami/Robin clones where they DONT look like Nami/Robin in many cases. When Oda does the typical resting face or angry face though, they look similar, but really only in those cases.
Hancock is Robin ripoff :kata:

Then he has more heads. Orochi not dead.
But he literally got his head sliced off in his human form tho...........
Like if he was in his Zoan form then that'd make sense but he's in his human form lmao.
And also I'm pretty sure Kaido would know about his abilities and even if he is alive there's no point of him anymore he literally got nothing but death ahead of him that mf is done lmaoo.
Same with Kanjuro too.

ppl don't just beat YC1 and yonko at same day. it took him hours only to beat pica- with aid-:milaugh:
Well I think it would take most people hours to beat Pica. The guy is a moving mountain. Kaku was much tougher fight for Zoro than Pica was but he beat him in less than an hour.

Even Mr1 was defeated rather quick in universe time. I don't think Luffy can even defeat Pica without going gear 4th even at this point, considering King Punch would be useless, its fairly obvious EGG is too slow for Pica and Grizzly Magnum can only destroy Pica's head which is like 1/5th the size of Pica's palm

J

Jo_Ndule

:steef:
Luffy and Yamato clashing Kaido
Kidd clashing BM

CoC blast... Everyone is pushed away except the 4/5 conquerors

That's the only panels I want from Wano currently

People really expecting Orochi to be alive!?
He has no role left to play if he's back to life
He got cut in his human from...the 8 heads only comes out in zoan form.
Like many said, Orochi doesn't have 8 lives and he can't grow his head.
That's not also Kanjuro clone
BM Kaido King can all sense if he's dead or not

Well I think it would take most people hours to beat Pica. The guy is a moving mountain. Kaku was much tougher fight for Zoro than Pica was but he beat him in less than an hour.

Even Mr1 was defeated rather quick in universe time. I don't think Luffy can even defeat Pica without going gear 4th even at this point, considering King Punch would be useless, its fairly obvious EGG is too slow for Pica and Grizzly Magnum can only destroy Pica's head which is like 1/5th the size of Pica's palm
Sword fights are short and could end in one hit regardless of how powerful the swordmen are , not Everyone is Whitebeard, and even with Whitebeard everyone was shitting their pants at him being stabbed

But he literally got his head sliced off in his human form tho...........
Like if he was in his Zoan form then that'd make sense but he's in his human form lmao.
And also I'm pretty sure Kaido would know about his abilities and even if he is alive there's no point of him anymore he literally got nothing but death ahead of him that mf is done lmaoo.
Same with Kanjuro too.
Luffy was hitting base Kaido in G4 and still talked about his scales. Mythical zoans probably work different.

Kaku gave tougher fight than pica but king is YC1 unlike everyone that zoro already face. he is on whole different level lol. even luffy who face 3 admirals and beat most of shichibukai got stomped by katakuri for hours. you don't just casually Beat YC1 then jump fight a yonko afterward lol.

yeah kaido prolly need hours to beat pica...honestly I think he prolly would get injured too against killer the pleasure.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.