Spoiler One Piece Chapter 985 Spoilers Discussion

Will Yamato Chan join the Straw Hats

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Something to consider - if Kaido wants to turn Onigashima into the base of operations for the future rulers of the world, can you imagine the Numbers defending the fortress from outsiders? Before you even get to the main boss, you have to take down a dozen (at least!) bloodthirsty giant demons! I wouldn’t fuckin’ challenge that guy or his crew either! :laughmoji:

Something to consider - if Kaido wants to turn Onigashima into the base of operations for the future rulers of the world, can you imagine the Numbers defending the fortress from outsiders? Before you even get to the main boss, you have to take down a dozen (at least!) bloodthirsty giant demons! I wouldn’t fuckin’ challenge that guy or his crew either! :laughmoji:
Bruh this is why I'm excited to see what the Numbers are!!!

We are getting so deep in and they still haven't been bloody revealed yet. They better be some epic powerful ass dudes.

Zoro will beat King, Sanji will beat Queen because like I said from day 1, most commanders ain't shit. Jack can't even take down Ashura Doji. Sanji got no diffed by base Doffy in Dressrosa.

Katakuri had to be turned into a living legend for him to push Luffy 100%. No other commander would have. Cracker would have been fodderized by a KKG.
King is for Marco. Sanji isn't strong enough to beat Queen. He will fight Page One. Queen is for Drake + Killer

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Bruh this is why I'm excited to see what the Numbers are!!!

We are getting so deep in and they still haven't been bloody revealed yet. They better be some epic powerful ass dudes.
We’ve really only seen a single strike from Haccha or whatever his name was, I get the feeling that was the soft reveal for what will likely be a badass group of drunken brawlers ready to cut loose :ihaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.