Spoiler One Piece Chapter 985 Spoilers Discussion

Will Yamato Chan join the Straw Hats

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to believe Kaido is 100% above Mihawk, but after seeing what Lolden did to him, scarring him without even going all out or putting all his haki into one slash but instead just casual named attack...
Now I'm more open minded
I used to believe Kaido is 100% above Mihawk, but after seeing what Lolden did to him, scarring him without even going all out or putting all his haki into one slash but instead just casual named attack...
Now I'm more open minded

yes, comparing the current mihawk with the kaido from 20 years ago is very smart

People are actually trying to trash on Katakuri, just because Kaido used King's sword to behead Orochi. Which doesn't even mean anything.
Means much.

When Orochi got struck with Zeus used by Nami and left without relevant damage. Meanwhile Kaido using King's sword killed him in 1 strike.

So basically King's attack made Big Mom's Zeus looks like childplay, let alone her worthless son.

Ivanoov said:
Yamato: For me, that I'm Kouzuki Oden, I kept up with the news thinking that you, who are Ace's young brother might take me on board.

Luffy: You again! Kouzuki Oden was liked by everyone! There is no way it's okay for you to become Oden!!

Yamato: Well maybe you are more Oden than I am!!

Luffy: What does it mean that I'm more Oden than You?

Yamato: Even if I'm Oden, I'm not 'free' due to this handcuffs! I wanted to go out to sea with Ace and the others... But I've been confined in this island since I was 8 years old!!

Luffy: Is that what they put on the prisoners?

Yamato: Exactly! It will explode if I leave this island! To be honest, I think that it may be a lie... I mean would a biological father explode his child!? But, thinking in the worst case... Makes me freeze... That guy is my father after all!

Luffy: Should I take them off?

Yamato: Eh!?

Luffy: Do you really want to fight with us? I'll beat your father in front of your eyes you know?

Yamato: Even I would like to do that! How many times have I been beat up by him since my childhood? Every time I challenged him I've got beaten.

Luffy: Okay, I'll take them off

Yamato: Wait, take them off? These things have been stealing my freedom for 20 years...
So let me resume.
Yamato the natural monster, the above yc1 or yc1 got defeated many many times in 20 years while luffy is sure to defeat kaido after one week ? Lol!
She probably met ace outside of her prison but didn't learn the ryou which is known in wano or couldn't even remove her chains and was afraid to be killed. Kaido even send t6 to capture her but ... but ... she is so strong :milaugh:

Now she wants to join the crew ? LMAO wait and see for jimbei, sanji and even luffy fans to do a 360° rotation because imagine if the natural monster yc1 joins SH, there are going to be some changes in SH ranking :suresure:

Means much.

When Orochi got struck with Zeus used by Nami and left without relevant damage. Meanwhile Kaido using King's sword killed him in 1 strike.

So basically King's attack made Big Mom's Zeus looks like childplay, let alone her worthless son.
You know that it was Nami who used Zeus and not Big Mom right? BM would instantly kill Orochi too. I don't see your point here.

Status
Not open for further replies.