Will Yamato Chan join the Straw Hats

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fallen Prince

looks the same to me
Did orochi overhear betryal pact makes sense , i dont see orochi going down so fast . Kaido shot himself to foot when he killed an ally of 20 years .

I dont get the reason what was the point of oda to drag this betryal plot . Kaido had no problem with him for 20 years , now he think orochi is useless in this war .

Orochi got too much space and background to go out like that in half a page like he's an afterthought. Nah. He's 100% coming back and he's gonna backstab Kaido when Luffy is in trouble.
Wtf is he gonna do to "backstab" Kaido? He's got no power.

Marco can use his flames in his human form.

Marco's hybrid form is human-based.

Did orochi overhear betryal pact makes sense , i dont see orochi going down so fast . Kaido shot himself to foot when he killed an ally of 20 years .

I dont get the reason what was the point of oda to drag this betryal plot . Kaido had no problem with him for 20 years , now he think orochi is useless in this war .
Well we don't know if Kaido sees him like that.

A tool shall be used till it serves it purpose after that it shall be discarded.

It's not that, he probably thought he was useless from the beginning, but he probably needed Kanjuurou's info about Raftel if he had

Spit venom in his eyes? I don't know, Oda will figure it out. But he's not dead, he'll come back.
Other than seeing Kyoshiro = Denjiro, Orochi has 0 power and is absolutely useless. That is why Kaido killed him.

BM story still ends at Elbaf
Only Kaido dies or get captured after Wano war
Elbaf is Shanks arc = Viking theme. Kaido/BM are going down together.

That's an insult to each JP and Greek culture.
Two multi-headed Snakes that can survive decapitations and possibly even worse and that require intelligence and an absurd amount of punishement to be put down for good. The forms may be different but it's nearly the same.

I do not think that Orochi is dead, and even if it wasn't his df I still think that Kanjuro could have possibly saved him with his df.

The only way you killed "Yamata No Orochi" is stab his heart or something.
Because if you aiming his head, is useless. They will grow again.
Because Orochi might survive a gun. Cutting off his head is final.
B-But guns are the stronger weapon in One piece, they've killed a lot of people, more than swords in this series, i'm sure it's effective xD

I'm just joking around of course

Status
Not open for further replies.