Spoiler One Piece Chapter 985 Spoilers Discussion

Will Yamato Chan join the Straw Hats

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep hoping that Kozaburo was the striped kimono guy even if it's unlikely.
Honestly, it could be? The guy met Crocus as if he came over reverse mountain, and Zoro did talk about "old man shimotsuki" so maybe this is him? My question would be: Why now? How would he know about the prophecy? He left 50 years ago basically.
Post automatically merged:

Then maybe a zoro flashback lmao

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
โ€Ž
I keep hoping that Kozaburo was the striped kimono guy even if it's unlikely.

I was the first one to vote for it :hohoho:

Plus he returned Shusui to Ryuma's grave.
Believe me, I noticed immediately that you were the first one on the right side of this raging debate...felt inspired to join you, especially since my #Yamato4Nakama credentials have been well documented already :kata:

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
โ€Ž
Honestly, it could be? The guy met Crocus as if he came over reverse mountain, and Zoro did talk about "old man shimotsuki" so maybe this is him? My question would be: Why now? How would he know about the prophecy? He left 50 years ago basically.
Post automatically merged:

Then maybe a zoro flashback lmao
Zoro flashback, plus the Straw Hats still haven't met anyone important from Zoro's past. Basically every other Straw Hat has had that but Zoro :catcry:

There has literally never been a case where someone actually wants to get on Luffys ship and proclaims to, only to not get on the ship. Vivi never said she wanted to, only right before she turned them down.

This is very cut and dry. She means to join his crew and the amount of interaction with Luffy right now is very telling, unfortunately compared to Carrot, who might honestly lead the Nox Pirates instead
Your exploding on the wrong person dude.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
@The Dark Flame
Seconds before Vergo is cut in half you can hear the room noise in the anime.

Vergo Haki was superior to Law's.

Law cut him after mixing mix Haki with room, yes, but his Haki is not stronger than Vergo or Zoro's.

+ cutting mountain in half was nothing when it comes to feats because it was done by room.

bro if someone has stronger haki than law he blocking that shit law did in punk hazzard with ez that s just his fruit meanwhile zoro is raw strenght
It means literally nothing to a human sized enemy, if someone is stronger than Zoro then he is blocking that shit, couldn't even bisect the real Pica who has weaker FBH than Vergo. :seriously:

You are, like seriously, comparing apples with oranges.

Spatial hax completely ignores durability (pure hax) whilst Zoro cutting the golem was a demonstration of his mountain level attack potency.
Lawโ€™s abilities still affected a wide area, it is literally a multi-mountain level feat. One that didnโ€™t even affect his stamina that much at all. His dc has been shown to be greater than Zoroโ€™s at this point in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.