Chapter Discussion One Piece Chapter 986: My Name

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point, if Carrot joins SH's instead of Yamato I will consider blackmailing Oda editors until they change his mind.
You should start to make your plan then because it's only a matter of time xDD.

Zoro is fighting people who are probably 100m bounty + or more while Sanji struggling to find a bunch of bitches.
Pacifista lvl confirmed for Zoro.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Carrot has 0 fucking reasons to join the SH's the only thing she's been doing after Zou is forcing herself to every SH's panel possible.

Yamato has some jokes at least and she's potentially strong + she's not a bitch at least yet who knows what happens to her after being around Nami.

M

MD Zolo

Haven’t read the chapter just yet, but I definitely raged over this in the spoiler thread...you meet your father for the first time AFTER HE SURVIVED AN ATTEMPTED BEHEADING BY YOUR HALF BROTHER and you just totally fuckin’ ice him?? Where the hell is Oda going with this shit??
Oh come on!! Some idiot drifting in the sea says that he is their father and they supposed to believe him? May be they should had also taken up offer from the guy in a van offering candy when they were little.

Haven’t read the chapter just yet, but I definitely raged over this in the spoiler thread...you meet your father for the first time AFTER HE SURVIVED AN ATTEMPTED BEHEADING BY YOUR HALF BROTHER and you just totally fuckin’ ice him?? Where the hell is Oda going with this shit??
And you know what the biggest irony is...the ship has written "I love family" on the sail.... .

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Oh come on!! Some idiot drifting in the sea says that he is their father and they supposed to believe him? May be they should had also taken up offer from the guy in a van offering candy when they were little.
They can’t look at his face that’s largely identical to theirs and see the resemblance?? Bege and his entire crew, objective outsiders, couldn’t tell there’s a biological connection?? They’re just being shitty, seemingly for no reason...

Chapter was great , and a great way to start the war the people that couldn’t end it starting it giving the signal that they are here to avenge and honour they lord and showing they determination and loyalty that last panel shows everything perfectly loved it and can’t wait how this will
Unfold 😁

Ps. To all those who power scaling everything just so you know for that panel to happen it won’t matter if it was shanks , wb, roger and garp by kaidos side that panel could still happen just saying

Pacifista lvl confirmed for Zoro.
Carrot has 0 fucking reasons to join the SH's the only thing she's been doing after Zou is forcing herself to every SH's panel possible.

Yamato has some jokes at least and she's potentially strong + she's not a bitch at least yet who knows what happens to her after being around Nami.
Both Carrot and Yamato suck ass.
Who gives a fuck

Also Yonkou are a bunch of weak ass bitches getting blitzed and send flying by YC4 level dudes and getting PTSD from a samurai who was a tier below Mihawk.

Mihawk mid diffs Kaido

Yeah, sure. The scene with Pedro and what he said to her doesnt exist. wink wink

Carrot is strong too. Is only not as strong as Yamato. But Mugiwaras don't need so strong members, there is already the M3 and Jinbei. And everyone else is strong too in their area. Not all enemies will be lvl Zoro/Sanji/Jinbei, so there is no need for Yamato becaushe she is strong. Crap argument.

Splendid chapter!!!!

The nine scabban finally moved against Kaido after 20 years.

That sunnachi aspect for the samurai is gona be the key for Kaido downfall

Now I have no doubt that Zoro is gonna play a fuking big role against Kaido. That panel when they said that there are waiting someone to take Kaido's head for 20 years is draw exactly above Zoro.

Zoro the one that introduce as first the sunacchi concept, the one that is using an incredible sword, the one that carry a revenge for everything that has happen to wano, the one that is so alike to ryuma, the one that has to achieve what even Oden coundt do it.

Please Oda make Ema a black blade when Zoro has to cut him over the capital.

That all my friend :kata:

Yeah, sure. The scene with Pedro and what he said to her doesnt exist. wink wink

Carrot is strong too. Is only not as strong as Yamato. But Mugiwaras don't need so strong members, there is already the M3 and Jinbei. And everyone else is strong too in their area. Not all enemies will be lvl Zoro/Sanji/Jinbei, so there is no need for Yamato becaushe she is strong. Crap argument.
So they don't need Carrot either way. GG

They can’t look at his face that’s largely identical to theirs and see the resemblance?? Bege and his entire crew, objective outsiders, couldn’t tell there’s a biological connection?? They’re just being shitty, seemingly for no reason...
I'll be honest: This is the dumbest and most annoying coverstory Oda has ever done.
Zero idea where this is going. At this point I would rather have a full year of fan requests as covers than this shit right there.

I'd rather have Yamato join than Carrot she seems lesser of two evils but what does she bring to the table besides combat which Zoro is far stronger than her and is qlready there.

Yamato seems like a Jack level character and Zoro would mid diff.

Carrot though is worthless and Oda just going off of his weird ass furry fetish, weird ass ****.

M

MD Zolo

They really can't. Incompetence is one reason. But mostly, Charlotte children are not exactly comfortable with the idea of a father.

But did Nami recognized the resemblance? I forgot.

So they don't need Carrot either way. GG
They need her because Luffy said "10 nakamas". And there is no point introducing new characters for the last nakama if Carrot is already with them for more than 100 chapters and basically is a nakama for them. And considering the point where we are in the story too...
It's settled, your struggle is pointless xd.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I'll be honest: This is the dumbest and most annoying coverstory Oda has ever done.
Zero idea where this is going. At this point I would rather have a full year of fan requests as covers than this shit right there.
100 percent (Stannis) agree, man. Even the goofy shit going on in the SHGF cover story made some kind of sense, but this one is all over the map. Remember the Germs Pirates? The new Marines? The rebuilding of Dressrosa? Yeah, neither the fuck do I *or* Oda...

Status
Not open for further replies.