Chapter Discussion One Piece Chapter 986: My Name

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
That’s lord katakuri for you, fool. And he would’ve styled all over the scabbards.
Lmfao at king getting his weapon shot off his hands by fucking izo :gokulaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Kaido saw his former gay lover oden come back from the dead coming in for that booty. You see, kaido was the bottom in the relationship but always wanted to be the top. Couldn’t do it because of odens chadness. Only after he died could he accomplish his power top dreams.
You could imagine his buttclenching dread after he thought he saw oden coming in again for his next butt reaming :myman:
My man:cheers:

And u are backtracking now:moonwalk::moonwalk:
Not really, right after I said that I went after kaido and others, just having fun. No need to take stuff so seriously 😒.

I kinda feel bad for Zoro tbh, Luffy caused a ruckus, got help from zoro and then he left him alone to go with some hot chick. And here Zoro is dealing with the crap he had nothing to do with.
Such is the power of the thicc brother 😫

Not really, right after I said that I went after kaido and others, just having fun. No need to take stuff so seriously 😒.

Such is the power of the thicc brother 😫
:okay::okay:

Just give it up Fenaker-kun, your boy Zoro is not as hype as you think:wellwell:
Nitoryo Zoro panted after fighting gifters and he got hyped and was asked to join the beast pirates which based on strength they are impressed with his strength despite knowing killing and capturing him will make them fight for tobi roppo seat whereas kidd panted with killer's help who complained about the hard situation against waiters who never asked them to join them and they aren't impressed with their strength and they clowned them not to mention kidd started to sneakattack them .:wellwell:

They said they were captains of their ships with ambitions too before Kaido forces or kaido himself crushed their dreams I don't remember.

I don't believe Pirate captains in the New world can have bounties lower than 150m so gifter former ship Captain with a bounty of 300m is not that far from reality.
Its very far from reality because Orlumbus is a pirate captain with 148 million berry bounty, Bartolomeo is a pirate captain and he has a 200 million berry bounty. Oven and Daifuku are worth 300 million each, Hawkins is worth 320 million......Snack a Former yonko commander has 600 million berries. Former captain or not I dont think anybody thats a Gifter is gonna be worth 300 million lol.

kAiDo Iz A beAsT, iN a oNe Vs OnE hE AlWaYs wINS.

Kaido: "shit I'm scared, they remind me of oden".

Lol. Everyone will finally have to agree, that kaido is strong. But not the strongest. That guy has just too much hype.

I hope wano ends quickly. Just so that this kaido hype finally ends within the fandom. 🤲🙏

And no, the scabbards won't defeat kaido. They maybe won't even scratch him.
The point is, he is not a fearless wargod, who wants to die. NOPE.
Where did you see fear mate? With the clearer pictures we see it’s a look of surprise. They were channeling odens spirit and for a moment he saw it thus he paused for a moment in surprise. Allowing all 9 of them to push him a bit.
So where did you come to the conclusion that he is not the current strongest?

Kaido is doubting their swords can hurt him, but stops halfway through his sentence. Then he sees Oden right before Oden hurt him.

Does that mean that they will actually do damage?
He was about to club them right then and there, they were channeling odens will and spirit with that sunatch stuff, he saw oden in that whole thing, giving him a pause of surprise. Thus allowing neko to kick the club away and then they all push him through.
Pretty cool page tbh.

Where did you see fear mate? With the clearer pictures we see it’s a look of surprise. They were channeling odens spirit and for a moment he saw it thus he paused for a moment in surprise. Allowing all 9 of them to push him a bit.
So where did you come to the conclusion that he is not the current strongest?

He was about to club them right then and there, they were channeling odens will and spirit with that sunatch stuff, he saw oden in that whole thing, giving him a pause of surprise. Thus allowing neko to kick the club away and then they all push him through.
Pretty cool page tbh.
Lol nah, he stopped his talk in the middle and froze in fear when he remembered Oden's words when he wounded him. Lmao he was just talking about how their blades wouldn't be able to do shit and froze.

Lol nah, he stopped his talk in the middle and froze in fear when he remembered Oden's words when he wounded him. Lmao he was just talking about how their blades wouldn't be able to do shit and froze.
That is not fear, he wasn’t sweating all over. He had one sweat bead of surprise above his right eye, the same as wb when oden jumped him. It is clear as day.
Yeah he was saying they won’t hurt him and was about to attack.
The scabbards were thinking about oden and they were channeling his will to get rid of kaido, thus kaido saw oden while talking and stopped in a moment of surprise.

that panel is not what fear Looks like but surprise.

That is not fear, he wasn’t sweating all over. He had one sweat bead of surprise above his right eye, the same as wb when oden jumped him. It is clear as day.
Yeah he was saying they won’t hurt him and was about to attack.
The scabbards were thinking about oden and they were channeling his will to get rid of kaido, thus kaido saw oden while talking and stopped in a moment of surprise.

that panel is not what fear Looks like but surprise.
So Kaido got surprised in the middle of an attack? He already saw what was coming he even trash talked them before, WB got surprised right away when he sensed Oden no correlation whatsoever.

:okay::okay:

Nitoryo Zoro panted after fighting gifters and he got hyped and was asked to join the beast pirates which based on strength they are impressed with his strength despite knowing killing and capturing him will make them fight for tobi roppo seat whereas kidd panted with killer's help who complained about the hard situation against waiters who never asked them to join them and they aren't impressed with their strength and they clowned them not to mention kidd started to sneakattack them .:wellwell:
in this story 2 other people were asked to join other big time crews

1. Marco, aka BB right hand man
2. King, aka Kaido's right hand man

Now Zoro... coincidence... I think not, another right hand man getting asked to join the crew

Last edited:
So Kaido got surprised in the middle of an attack? He already saw what was coming he even trash talked them before, WB got surprised right away when he sensed Oden no correlation whatsoever.
Yep, he wasn’t surprised by them but seeing oden. He got reminded of oden while they were charging him, it’s pretty clear bro.
I’m not talking about the context I’m talking about the expression, it’s the same as wb had. It’s not an expression of fear but surprise, cause he thought he saw oden.

Oda can portray Shinsengumi as forces that would help Luffy and loyal retainer of Oden who refused to serve Orochi. I think Shinsengumi is also very popular in most manga.

Don't know that much about Mimawarigumi but Heito, leader of Mimawarigumi in this chapter is a damn shame for samurai. He agrees to serve Kaido after Kaido killed Orochi his former lord.

Fukurojuku is understandable since ninja is not known for his/her loyalty since they serve anyone who hires them but for samurai like Heito to abandon his samurai code just like Hyo pointed out agree serving someone who killed his former lord is a shameful.
Im thinking Momo and the scabbards (More specifically Denjiro) and the yakuza bosses may create a Shinsengumi group after the war for Wano is won

Yep, he wasn’t surprised by them but seeing oden. He got reminded of oden while they were charging him, it’s pretty clear bro.
I’m not talking about the context I’m talking about the expression, it’s the same as wb had. It’s not an expression of fear but surprise, cause he thought he saw oden.
Not buying this, Oden got Kaido on PTSD, living rent free on his head lmao

I teared up this chapter for the Scabbards to be honest. I feel like death is hovering over them.
Me too fam, that last panel was badass. And even oden beyond the grace gave them a push. Helping make kaido stop in surprise for a sec.

Not buying this, Oden got Kaido on PTSD, living rent free on his head lmao
Don’t be asinine mate. Kaido never talked about oden in wano, only time he did was when he blew up the castle. That’s it.
He grew to greatly respect the man, their last convo together did you see any fear from him?
That look he had this chapter is just pure surprise at seeing oden coming to attack him.

Status
Not open for further replies.