Spoiler One Piece Chapter 986 Spoilers Discussion

Katakuri Strongest FM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marco also sent Aokiji flying when latter was trying to kill Luffy. Akainu didn't notice an old dying Whitebeard appearing behind him. You don't always have CoO active. So if those admirals didn't have CoO active all the time during war, why should Kaido during a feast.

Also, Kaido can allow himself to be more reckless, since he is durable enough to tank most stuff anyways.

He only started “sweating” (barely any sweat seen) because the Scabbards reminded him of Oden. The Scabbards did not blitz him. He we literally talking to them before they could make contact, and he even grabbed Neko. There were 9 people coming at him at once, so 2 managed to slip through and tag him. Y’all remember when you declared Kaido’s hype dead after 922, and then 923 rolled around and made Kaido look way better than any Admiral? 987 is gonna come around and reveal that Kaido took no or next to no damage and he will quickly trash the Scabbards, and y’all will be looking like clowns again
Yep let's wait for the next chapter before saying Kaido's portrayal got ruined... people overreacting over nothing....

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Show Me Mihawk CoA feat, I'm waiting.
Is this a joke lol? Mihawk is about to slice this man Kaido of the hostages to ribbons. Zoro with hardly any enma training is being set up as someone who can wound Kaido, and Mihawk is still above Zoro.

It’s time to face reality man. If you’re going to disrespect King for getting disarmed by Izo, but not disrespect Kaido for getting disarmed by Nekomamushi, you are a hypocrite and there’s no way you can’t see that right now lol. You have characters like Aokiji literally no-diffing Jozu on panel, you have Fujitora who Dressrosa Sabo is begging him to stop trolling as fujitora is beating the snot out of him, but Kaido can’t deal with the scabbards? Nani???

It’s over man. The Yonko hype is dead. Kaido is busy getting flung off the stage like a turd getting flung at a ceiling fan.

Feels so good to see you have not a single legit counter argument, not that i really expected anything else
:cheers:

Shanks made Akainu cry while Kinemon made the fraud cry, i take it
Oh I see you just ignored what I said and then say I don't have a legit counter argument???:smithnie:

Kaido was shocked, while Akainu was scared:

So scared he didn't dare move from his spot. Call me when Kaido runs or backs down from a fight.

How obvious Oda can be
He made the scabbards attack Kaido this early so they get defeated first, then the supernova and strawhats take them on and the real fierce battles begins
Nope, you talking like ALL of them Will get Ko. Just some.

Neko and inu Will be sulong form yet.
Denjiro, Ashura and Kawmatsu being the strongest Will have more to do. (Maybe one of them fall now, i bet Kawmatsu.)
Izou wont be here Just to get deetroyed so early.

But its not looking good for raizou, Kinemon and kiku.

Oh I see you just ignored what I said and then say I don't have a legit counter argument???:smithnie:

Kaido was shocked, while Akainu was scared:

So scared he didn't dare move from his spot. Call me when Kaido runs or backs down from a fight.
you see what we are talking about
this coming from the same bloke who says akainu == marco
yonko fans are in for a ride this arc

Status
Not open for further replies.