Spoiler One Piece Chapter 986 Spoilers Discussion

Katakuri Strongest FM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When Shanks was equal to Mihawk he wasn't strong enough to be a Yonko. He had to dock in a village for over a year
When Shanks was dueling with Mihawk, he didn't have enough influence to be an emperor, but he was almost too overpowered to be an emperor.

Then he lost his arm and his combat strength was reduced to admiral level.

I mean you grow in extreme battles right? What other legendary battle did Shanks have?
Show me panels.

He grow with Mihawk, then lost his arm and got reduced to mere emperor level character who would get trashed by Mihawk in a fight.

No one cares about WSS?
**** not a single soul wants Shanks title.

Show me one statement from any one stating "My goal is to become an emperor"

And how do NOT want WSS title, its like if you are a swordsman and you are getting stronger, lifting weights, making your CoA better, you automatically want Mihawk title because you are trying to be the strongest you possibly can be.

It makes negative sense to make stupid statements like "No one wants Mihawks title". Only way you don't want Mihawk title if if you are a swordsman like Shanks is if you are a lazy piece of shit who never took time to get stronger.
millions of pirates want to be PK. To do that you have to get through the Yonko. They are at the absolute top of the field. No one cares about WSS.

The Yonko are constantly tested not only by pirates but by marines. Mihawk was safe in the comfort of being a Wwarlord or he would have been worried about getting magma fisted. Why do you think he was hiding out in East Blue chasing fodder? Because in the NW you are either under a Yonko or fighting them. If he went to the NW he would either be a sweet commander or a homie. He would either be a Calamity or dead etc.

When Shanks was dueling with Mihawk, he didn't have enough influence to be an emperor, but he was almost too overpowered to be an emperor.

Then he lost his arm and his combat strength was reduced to admiral level.

I mean you grow in extreme battles right? What other legendary battle did Shanks have?
Show me panels.

He grow with Mihawk, then lost his arm and got reduced to mere emperor level character who would get trashed by Mihawk in a fight.
He fought for territory with people far stronger than Mihawk or Vista. He fought people with the title WSM, WSC and someone who could equal the WSC. That alone >>>> chasing Don Krieg and getting drunk with baboons.

millions of pirates want to be PK. To do that you have to get through the Yonko. They are at the absolute top of the field. No one cares about WSS.

The Yonko are constantly tested not only by pirates but by marines. Mihawk was safe in the comfort of being a Wwarlord or he would have been worried about getting magma fisted. Why do you think he was hiding out in East Blue chasing fodder? Because in the NW you are either under a Yonko or fighting them. If he went to the NW he would either be a sweet commander or a homie. He would either be a Calamity or dead etc.
So no one wants to be Yonko, thanks for proving my point.
And no you don't have to go through Yonko to be PK, Roger sneaked into one emperor's territory and didn't defeat any Yonko or admiral, it is only Luffy wants to defeat them all.

Also that would make Shanks only as important as Kizaru, Fujitora, Green bull, Kaido, Big Mom and BB. So Shanks who is already weaker than Mihawk, shares importance to Fujitora who is also weaker than Mihawk, for someone who wants to become PK.

People all around the world who are swordsman who want to be as strong as they possibly can be, AUTOMATICALLY want Mihawk, because unlike PK, you don't have to take specific route, all it takes to get Mihawk's title is to reach the pinnacle of strength as a swordsman, something one armed Has Been obviously couldn't do.

And funnily enough, NOT A SINGLE SOUL gives two shits about Shanks' title.

Status
Not open for further replies.