Spoiler One Piece Chapter 986 Spoilers Discussion

Katakuri Strongest FM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji is using his RS. He kicked Page One with it and beat him. Well, he had to run away, but still. Page One is an ancient Zoan. Hawkins casually blocked a kick from RS Snaji, who is in his strongest form.
The RS doesn't increase Sanjis stats. Only if he uses the Accelerator then his AP goes up, but he didn't against Hawkins.
Anime is filler anyways.

Robin joining was supposed to be a big surprise since her whole thing was a mysterious woman, we had to wait hundred of chapters to learn about Robin's background, this isn't the case with Yamato so the comparison is a bit eh...

Robin joining was supposed to be a big surprise since her whole thing was a mysterious woman, we had to wait hundred of chapters to learn about Robin's background, this isn't the case with Yamato so the comparison is a bit eh...
oh so exception for one character
and not the other . safe to say not every crew member meets all the requirements before joining.

Luffy will not want someone who already knows the journey to the One piece....

Do we forget what happened when Ussop asked ray bout it?

I guess Yamato will have to promise to never say anything bout it which is kinda wack.

F

Fallen Prince

agreed but fallen is acting like there was something deep to luffy accepting robin's request.
yamato can be just as valuable
stop ruling it out.
Robin had decent development overall you cant compare her with yamato who is like 4 chapter new.

My only worry is some of you will take it personally if yamato doesnt join the crew and call out author.

I will be okay if there is decent progress in her character. I really dont think luffy will accept anyone who self proclaims as someone . I am tired of this debate we are just circling with same content i ll end it here.

There is one thing i agree only time will tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.