Spoiler One Piece Chapter 986 Spoilers Discussion

Katakuri Strongest FM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't say someone's strength has nothing to do with their bounty. Just that they're not 'heavily correlated'.

Like I said, it's a perceived threat level. Kid had a higher bounty at Sabaody than Luffy bc he killed/attacked innocent civilians, pillaged villages etc. It didn't necessarily mean he was stronger.

The Yonkos are supposed to be balanced so having two commanders stronger than Katakuri would break that balance.

As much shit as Meme Pirates get, it's silly to act as if they're much weaker than the Beast Pirates.

Kaido~BM
King~Katakuri
Queen~Smoothie
Jack~Cracker

The captains and commanders of the two crews should be relative to one another, otherwise this notion of the Yonkos being in a stalemate doesn't make sense
Jack the Chad > Smoothie & Cracker

If I were a op char I would be a gunslinger but they didn’t get any respect :finally:

Now gunslinger can deflect a FM swordsman with one bullet :king::doffytroll:
Post automatically merged:

Really Oda?:crazwhat:King the Background already have the worst treatment out of all the Calamity and now he's making it worse:jay-yeah::jay-he:Like what the hell?:hope:

And me looking at the poll be like:

Here's a L for everybody that said King is the strongest FM:holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl:
King damn near one shotted the entire BM Pirates

But you gon forget this smh

:stop::jay-he::jay-he::eeke::jay-yeah:

The poll changed:finally::finally::finally:Lord Katakuri is the strongest FM:kata:
:smithnie::cheers::kata: King the wild fraud is vet lvl at best, cant even order the flying six @Admiral Lee Hung

If I were a op char I would be a gunslinger but they didn’t get any respect :finally:

I wanna be a nuke slinger, see I’d just be shooting nukes

Last edited:

Bruh. It was pure plot lmao :usoprice:King can't even scratch the ship lol:doffytroll:
:smithnie::cheers::kata: King the wild fraud is vet lvl at best, cant even order the flying six @Admiral Lee Hung

I wanna be a nuke slinger, see if just be shooting nukes
Fax:kata:And what's up with your avatar anyway?:choppawhat:

Scabbards aren't getting taken out for the arc or anything lol. You have to think about the numbers on both sides. Outside of the Monster trio/Jimbei, Franky and Brook are the strongest members of the crew right? Every single one of the scabbards is stronger than Franky and Brook and theres literally 9 of them. Zoro, Sanji and Jimbei need their fights too.Thats 12 people in total stronger than Franky and Brook and I havent even mentioned Luffy possibly getting a warmup or the possibility of Killer getting a fight.Theres only 3 calamaties ,and 6 tobi roppo........ so yea chances of the weaker strawhats fighting tobi roppo are very low at this point in time.
There is also 5-6 Numbers who are probably just as strong, if not stronger than the Tobi Roppo.

Can we just post some carrot and Yamato sexy art and get along???:whitepress:

vs

And clowns wanna say this man's stronger than Primebeard.

Even old WB whoops his ass.

I love your shop skills but you’re being a prisoner of the moment here. Wb was getting injured by fodder.
Wait till next chapter to make a judgement. This is chapter 922 all over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.