Break Week One Piece Chapter 987: Faithful Servant

Rate

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He recovered clean and sobered up.

BM definitely knows something, she didn't even feel shocked that Kaido got wounded

I really don't see how this chapter ruins his hype, he recovered quick and he was drunk when attacked, also had mental breakdown...
Maybe Kaido's dura is like BM who knows.

Kaido
BM
Rest

Nothing changed.
The reason why you feel the need to repeat that is because these events make yourself feel threatened about your previously established power system.

No shame in admitting that you were wrong.
Post automatically merged:

LMFAO, Kaidou is seriously screaming in pain for Kinemon and Kiku's injuries
:funky:

The reason why you feel the need to repeat that is because these events make yourself feel threatened about your previously established power system.

No shame in admitting that you were wrong.
I have been telling you @Jo_Ndule learn how to evolve with further development.
We have all changed our opinions over time.
You have severely overestimated Yonkou and severely underestimated Admirals so this is the situation

You are still in the stage of denial while having depression, trying to bargain at the same time. Good thing you are not angry but I think its time to reach the Acceptance stage.

Just Accept the truth that Mihawk eats Kaido and Big Mom for dinner.

N

NeutralWatcher

I think Luffy would use advanced CoA on the scar that Oden gave to Kaido. That explains why scabbard could damage Kaido since they used ryuo on the scar that Oden gave to Kaido.

Also where's King and Jack? Oda needs to explain where are they. Why did they let scabbards pierce Kaido.

I think Luffy would use advanced CoA on the scar that Oden gave to Kaido. That explains why scabbard could damage Kaido since they used ryuo on the scar that Oden gave to Kaido.

Also where's King and Jack? Oda needs to explain where are they. Why did they let scabbards pierce Kaido.
Kinemon and Kiku didn't pierce through his scar, lol? Kiku went through his hand?

I think most people here severely underestimated the Scabbards.

However, many people are also idiots, overreacting to the tiniest bit of feats and recency bias.

For instance, the scabbards hurting Kaido when Luffy couldn't.
That doesn't mean Luffy is weaker, but rather swords have better cutting power than punches. Plus, it seems like most of the samurai specialize in armor haki. It's hinted they all use adv haki with their swords.

Status
Not open for further replies.