Break Week One Piece Chapter 987: Faithful Servant

Rate

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i could be nothing, but considering its oda and how he likes to give hints i wouldn rule out the possibility of it being a devil fruit, maybe one we havent seen how it looks yet
Does Oda like to give hints? I'd say 99% of the time it is just fans overthinking the story of a guy who has consistently admitted how he comes up with unplanned plot changes on a regular basis.

J

Jo_Ndule

Pretty much like Neko and Inu; the former has way more focus than the latter. He probably prefers to write and draw eccentric characters.
Yeah but Inu isn't a background character
Inu feels alive

Also, for me Neko is slightly slightly above Inu in power. I think Guardians of the night and Neko >= Inu and his squad.

But for King to be this less relevant, it's a waste of ink like Compote and Smoothie

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Also, for me Neko is slightly slightly above Inu in power. I think Guardians of the night and Neko >= Inu and his squad.
This would be the worst debate even worse than Z vs S.
Post automatically merged:

French scans says " je veux te montrer qui est le plus puissant au monde"

English scans "... The strongest/most powerful military power"

Japanese raws mentions army/military or is it personal power?
Let's just wait for official scans.

J

Jo_Ndule

About the cover

I think it may hint Luffy will be using a pipe soon
Sanji will be using a gun perhaps... Who knows

Every pirate or marine has a weapon they use temporarily or usually in a battle :

Yes oda gives hints in cover pages.
There one where zoro has a map with the kanji enma on it prior to getting the sword.
Oda may leave one or two hints from time to time, not denying it, but that's not what I discussed. What I said is whether Oda likes to do that or not, because there is a big difference between his actual foreshadowing and what fans come up with based on "hints" that commonly end up being nothing.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Oda may leave one or two hints from time to time, not denying it, but that's not what I discussed. What I said is whether Oda likes to do that or not, because there is a big difference between his actual foreshadowing and what fans come up with based on "hints" that commonly end up being nothing.
Hes done it enough times to show he likes doing it.

Yeah but Inu isn't a background character
Inu feels alive

But for King to be this less relevant, it's a waste of ink like Compote and Smoothie
I don't know about that. Inuarashi never felt more alive than King to me, to be fair. The disbalance between Nekomamushi and Inuarashi is outstanding and I don't feel like Inu's contribution since Zou has been much more significant than King kicking Big Mom's ship down and calling the Tobi Roppo.
Post automatically merged:

Hes done it enough times to show he likes doing it.
May I know the approximate, confirmed amount of times he has done so in color spreads?

Status
Not open for further replies.