Chapter Discussion One Piece Chapter 988: "I've kept you waiting"

Rate

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro beating Big Mom and Sanji beating King would also mean Sanji fans could make fun of Zoro for beating someone who lost to the person Sanji beat.

Win-win situation.

Luffy beats Weakened Kaido (Strongest enemy and melee brawler)

Zoro beats Weakened Big Mom (2nd strongest enemy, swords(wo)man and woman... Zoro is the only M3 member who Oda allows to fight women)

Sanji beats King (3rd strongest enemy and kickman... flaming, flying kickman dressed in black)

Tell me this isn’t perfect ? :cheers:
So you're proud of the fact Sanji's main role in WCI was baking a cake for BM instead of him at least getting an extreme diff fight in WCI

So you're proud of the fact Sanji's main role in WCI was baking a cake for BM instead of him at least getting an extreme diff fight in WCI
I mean he technically lost to Daifuku...

Sanji baking the cake in WCI was a great moment, by EOS Sanji will be the greatest chef ever ! And WCI was a great stepping stone towards this.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
coming from the guy who thinks zoro will behead kaido
The best part of it all is that you dont believe it. :myman:
What did you expect? It's the salt level of Zoro fans :milaugh:
They were overrating their idol by saying things like ''Zoro will fight King'', then it appears Sanji will fight him, they must be devastated. :suresure:
You are quite silly, Erkan-kun but quite amusing nonetheless. :shocking:
We are so devastated that Zoro will need to rescue Sanji from King. :myman:

For now things look rather good and hopeful for the alliance, but like at the Tea Party of Whole Cake Island it will not last very long. Eventually Kaido and Big Mom will go in serious mode and show more of their serious power to overpower the Scabbards, Luffy and the rest of the alliance.

And it will take another plot device to save them from being massacred and to fight the final battle on the mainland.

Alvida and Ulti say hi.
Luffy and Big Mom have too much beef, and Yonko are people Luffy has to topple as they are claimers to the Pirate King throne.
Zoro can fight Smoothie who is very strong, maybe stronger than King.
1. Alvida is a poor example as it was a stomp

2. Ulti is not an example as they barely fought

3. If Luffy was willing to let Capone shoot Big Mom he sure as hell will be ok with Zoro beating her.

Amazing chapter, I really enjoyed it. Sulong Minks look beastly, but the Three Musketeers stand out the most to me. And expected, the numbers are still a disappointment so far.

And about Yamato.. I don't really have much to say about her, she's a total weirdo. The stuff she be saying always creeps me out:yurazclear:

It seems so off that Luffy has been avoiding Big Mom instead of fighting her.:kaidowhat:

FRANKY FINALLY GETTING THE RESPET HE DESERVED:datas:

AND NOW THE HIGHLIGHT OF THIS CHAPTER, MY BOI MR PRINCEEEE WITH THE CLUTCH SAVING THAT KOZUKI BLOODLINE

It seems like Sanji has been chilling there with the Calamities and Kaido, waiting for the right moment to save Momo. One thing that gets my attention here is how broken the invisibility ability really is. I used to dislike the ability thinking it would be useless againts strong pirates with decent Observation, but boy I was wrong. Even when they noticed Momo's free and bout to go off the platform, they're still not aware of Sanji.

NOW ON TO THE LONG AWAITED MR PRINCE VS THE KING

It's very impressive of Sanji to blocked King's kicks casually without getting pushed back whatsoever, truly shows you where he stands even without using DJ.

Also love how sassy Sanji is acting this chapter towards King. King with the killing intent towards Sanji basically confirms this match-up. I'm also confident that Sanji will come out undamaged or with a little damage from that beak attack.

One thing people didn't notice tho... KING JUST FUCKING HURT A WOMEN! YES I'M TALKING ABOUT SHINOBU! You dun goofed King:king:

LASTLY, SANJI IS THE MOST WHOLESOME CHARACTER IN THIS ENTIRE SERIES HANDS DOWN:sweat:

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
The yamato wank over at r/onepiece is honestly astounding. People over there really claiming she's "one of the best characters of the arc" and I'm just confused like what has she done to warrant such praise lol. She's added nothing to the plot and barley has a character of her own. Is it simply cause she's female that they all are circlejerking over her?

The yamato wank over at r/onepiece is honestly astounding. People over there really claiming she's "one of the best characters of the arc" and I'm just confused like what has she done to warrant such praise lol. She's added nothing to the plot and barley has a character of her own. Is it simply cause she's female that they all are circlejerking over her?
Isn't r/onepiece very positive about the series in general?

I’m pretty sure most people on r/onepiece consider her or actually him a guy.

As do I honestly. Oda seems to be going all the way in gender/lgbt this arc.

Status
Not open for further replies.